Options

PJ Hats

corndogtaylorcorndogtaylor Posts: 48
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I know I have seen some cool PJ hats...but Im not really sure how many are out there. I would like to get my hands on some of these...anyone have a suggestion for where to start looking for these?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nsepstrunsepstru Posts: 187
    I know I have seen some cool PJ hats...but Im not really sure how many are out there. I would like to get my hands on some of these...anyone have a suggestion for where to start looking for these?
    +1

I'd love to get a good looking PJ hat, not a damn trucker hat or visor beanie. An actual nice looking baseball cap would be awesome.
    I'm not human...I'm Danish!
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    I LOVE THOSE FUCKING TRUCKER CAPS !! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Jokertt® wrote:
    I LOVE THOSE FUCKING TRUCKER CAPS !! :mrgreen:

:o :roll: :shock:
  • Options
    yeah i think theres a severe lack of PJ hats in the goods section.....some nice new ones please....!!
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    I've wanted a PJ cap for a while. I had a friend get me the Canadian Tour Molson one. I think I'm going to make my own PJ20 cap with a flexfit and the PJ20 patch.

I'd like to find the 09 tour one or the bandwagon one at a decent price or trade.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    I think I'm going to make my own PJ20 cap with a flexfit and the PJ20 patch.

Now that's an idea, make my own...anyone know where I can get a stickman patch?
  • Options
    nsepstru wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    I think I'm going to make my own PJ20 cap with a flexfit and the PJ20 patch.

Now that's an idea, make my own...anyone know where I can get a stickman patch?

Should be able to find one on a certain auction site. Nothing that I can find with just the stickman, though.

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Should be able to find one on a certain auction site. Nothing that I can find with just the stickman, though.
    Already on it, thanks though!
  • Options
    deskilladeskilla Posts: 279
    edited October 2011
    IMG_1750.jpg like these? found them when i was packing for alpine
    Post edited by deskilla on
  • Options
    Yes like those...willing to part with any?
  • Options
    hats.jpg these i made
  • Options
    I was kind of eyeballing the stickman and maybe one of the surfboard logos...???
  • Options
    2005_0822Image0123.jpg this one signed by mike and boom
  • Options
    nsepstru wrote:
    I was kind of eyeballing the stickman and maybe one of the surfboard logos...???

i think i have 2 of the surfboard, but i only have 1 stickman, although i believe i have 2 of those, 1 is red the other one is purple, i gotta go through my stuff
  • Options
    Well I'd be more than willing to take one or more off your hands if you a looking thin out your collection :)
  • Options
    klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    nsepstru wrote:
    Well I'd be more than willing to take one or more off your hands if you a looking thin out your collection :)

+1 on the Lid
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Options
    klusterfuk wrote:
    nsepstru wrote:

+1 on the Lid

Already PMed him. He's not parting with them (I wouldn't either).

Anyone else looking to part with PJ caps can find some traders/buyers here.

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    klusterfuk wrote:
    nsepstru wrote:

+1 on the Lid

Already PMed him. He's not parting with them (I wouldn't either).

Anyone else looking to part with PJ caps can find some traders/buyers here.

i dont blame him either. i dont part with hats myself i like the home made idea
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Options
    I have these:

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/124907

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/66816

And the black one with the Red and Yellow PJ logo.

I'm still looking for these: 2009 tour cap, Molson cap.
  • Options
    LamentLament Posts: 294
    Does anyone remember the one that just had the Vitalogy "V" on the front? That was an awesome hat. The only one I've ever owned is the Yield bucket hat though (I was a kid, I didn't know any better!).
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728
    Lament wrote:
    Does anyone remember the one that just had the Vitalogy "V" on the front? That was an awesome hat. The only one I've ever owned is the Yield bucket hat though (I was a kid, I didn't know any better!).

I just dug up my V hat, I like it, except for the fact that it is purple. I like the "Pearl Jam" written on th eback in the funny font in different colors.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    I would love to see a nice slouch hat, hats with patches are not kind to baldies.

I recently rediscovered an old Yield tour ski hat/mask that has eye holes. I totally forgot i bought that.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    I like the hat with the PJ made like the old Mariners hat. if anyone has hats they want to part with send me a PM
  • Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    PJ51390 wrote:
    Lament wrote:

I just dug up my V hat, I like it, except for the fact that it is purple. I like the "Pearl Jam" written on th eback in the funny font in different colors.

I think Stone has one !!
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728
    Yeah, and a coffee mug too, with some really old coffee in it.
  • Options
    i got a blue surfboard l/xl from the 06 tour if anyone wants to trade for it.

i guess id sell it at cost too
    i have a paper here that entitles me to fast track status
  • Options
    LedbetterdaysLedbetterdays Round Rock, Texas Posts: 555
    Touring Fan since 1996
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108

I have that hat, except it's faded to being a brownish color for all the time I wore it ... especially to the Horde Festival, I think that finished it off.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

So that's a flex-fit hat I take it?
  • Options

How much $ is cost?