Options

Boston 6/24/06 Poster

It_Wasnt_My_SurfaceIt_Wasnt_My_Surface Posts: 851
edited February 2009 in The Porch
Hey guys,
This was my first Pearl Jam concert. I was not aware that the posters even existed back then. I since have gotten one at the other two shows that I have been to, and I was wondering if anyone had an extra one that they would be willing to sell. I'm not rich so no crazy offers please. But I would like to complete my Pearl Jam poster check list. Thanks again guys
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    Hey guys,
    This was my first Pearl Jam concert. I was not aware that the posters even existed back then. I since have gotten one at the other two shows that I have been to, and I was wondering if anyone had an extra one that they would be willing to sell. I'm not rich so no crazy offers please. But I would like to complete my Pearl Jam poster check list. Thanks again guys

Not to be a dick or anything, but I think you mean 5/24/06. According to PJ.com setlists page, they were in Cincinatti on 6/24/06.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    Not to be a dick or anything, but I think you mean 5/24/06. According to PJ.com setlists page, they were in Cincinatti on 6/24/06.

haha yes i do! How could I be so stupid. It was Dylan's birthday and everything.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    yeah its the whale. may 24 2006, last show of the leash drought.

i recently traded my whale away. any S/N's out there for trade?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,319
    any S/N's out there?
    I have one but it goes real nice next to the Boston II 08 AP I have.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    I love the Boston night two one
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,319
    The Boston II 06 is not my cup of tea. I have an A/P, S/N one available from the sub if any one wants it.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Sorry I meant the one for 08....and sorry for my stupidity but what are these A/P S/N you speak of?
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    A/P= Artist print
    S/N= Signed and numbered
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    GR8Dane wrote:
    A/P= Artist print
    S/N= Signed and numbered

ah thank you sir.
  • Options
    Went through the same situation as you. 5/24/06 was my first show, and I didn't even think to buy a poster. Got mine on ebay for about $80 including shipping in February. It's at the framer's right now along with my 6/28/08, 6/30/08 and the eddie solo tour Batman poster. Hope you find one too.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    Went through the same situation as you. 5/24/06 was my first show, and I didn't even think to buy a poster. Got mine on ebay for about $80 including shipping in February. It's at the framer's right now along with my 6/28/08, 6/30/08 and the eddie solo tour Batman poster. Hope you find one too.

Thanks man....I kick myself daily for it. haha. I couldn't go to any of the eddie shows. I was flat broke after the summer tour.
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    $1,000,000 please
    i like sound...
  • Options
    $1,000,000 please

YES! I will totally fly that down to you in my private helicopter. I'm gonna rent out the philly's stadium so you can just meet me there. And afterwards I'll give you an autographed Pat Burrell jersey and we can practice with the guys. See ya there!
  • Options
    I couldn't go to any of the eddie shows. I was flat broke after the summer tour.

I hear ya. That's why it pays to have an August birthday haha.
    2006- Boston I
    2008- Boston I+II
    2009- Toronto, Philly III+IV
    2010- Bristow, Hartford, Boston, Newark
  • Options
    I hear ya. That's why it pays to have an August birthday haha.

Haha mines in November. no one ever wants to come to New England in the winter
  • Options
    I finally got it! Won it on ebay last night. Am awaiting it's arrival as we speak!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    I finally got it! Won it on ebay last night. Am awaiting it's arrival as we speak!

nice congrats!!!

now if i could only my hands on the 1998 kansas city poster.... 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com