Options

ISO: PJ20 Blu Ray Deluxe

Sweet OblivionSweet Oblivion Posts: 456
edited January 2012 in Lost Dogs
I know, I know it's early to be putting it up. But I might as well put my interest here just in case there's anyone with buyer's remorse or just doesn't want it. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I know it's fairly early to bump but it's nearly on the second page already. Thanks
  • Options
    bada-bump-bump-bada-bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Best of luck your search mate! Stay patient and things will pan out...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Best of luck your search mate! Stay patient and things will pan out...

Thanks! I'm staying optimistic anyway. Maybe when people start receiving them there'll be more people interested in selling.
  • Options
    BUMP for Sweet Oblivion.

then, if a SECOND person has one available... ;)
    There's a lot to be said for nowhere...
  • Options
    BUMP for Sweet Oblivion.

then, if a SECOND person has one available... ;)

Thanks! Much appreciated :)
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Really hope that everyone who wants this and the set is able to get one. Still hoping the band will come through in some way and release discs 2 and 3 separately.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    Better Dan wrote:
    Really hope that everyone who wants this and the set is able to get one. Still hoping the band will come through in some way and release discs 2 and 3 separately.

Apparently the main feature of Disc 2 will be for purchase on iTunes. In case you didn't know.
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,770
    wait for the hype to be over, then it'll be yours for 20-40 bucks no problem
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Do you have a pj20 backpack you can trade for the blu ray limited?
  • Options
    wait for the hype to be over, then it'll be yours for 20-40 bucks no problem

I certainly hope that would turn out to be true :D
    Do you have a pj20 backpack you can trade for the blu ray limited?

Unfortunately, I don't.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    might as well bump this
  • Options
    Disillusioned-with-the-petition-not-working bump :(
  • Options
    With the iTunes release of The Kids Are Twenty, anyone interested in selling? :D
  • Options
    don't give up I got mine within a few hours. I gave up riot act, lost dogs and binaural sealed for it.
    lost dogs $30
    riot act $12.99
    binaural $14.99

bluray 69.99

I actually got a deal
  • Options
    Mcam55Mcam55 Posts: 1,407
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    don't give up I got mine within a few hours. I gave up riot act, lost dogs and binaural sealed for it.
    lost dogs $30
    riot act $12.99
    binaural $14.99

bluray 69.99

I actually got a deal

you gave up all 3 of those on vinyl unopened for the bluray? thats like 500 dollars worth of vinyl
  • Options
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    lost dogs $30
    riot act $12.99
    binaural $14.99

bluray 69.99

I actually got a deal

Thanks! I don't have much to trade though. :( Still have a sliver of hope that there'll be another production run but that's getting unlikelier as time goes on.
  • Options
    Mcam55 wrote:
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    lost dogs $30
    riot act $12.99
    binaural $14.99

bluray 69.99

I actually got a deal

you gave up all 3 of those on vinyl unopened for the bluray? thats like 500 dollars worth of vinyl

that I paid 58 dollars for. So since I don't believe in profiting off any pj memorabilia. I am invilved in a fair trade.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    that I paid 58 dollars for. So since I don't believe in profiting off any pj memorabilia. I am invilved in a fair trade.

glad you were able to trade for it, man! we debated for awhile...but i'm glad we kept it. we'll finish the vinyl collection someday!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options

I would be patient. They are definitely not offering this up right now. They've already notified folks that these original orders are back logged due to manufacturing issues. So, even if they do something, it would happen after that is pulled through completely.

But, I would hold out hope. The item has been up in goods for much longer than other items that have sold out.

I certainly wouldn't go trading $58 worth of vinyl for it. ;)
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options

I would be patient. They are definitely not offering this up right now. They've already notified folks that these original orders are back logged due to manufacturing issues. So, even if they do something, it would happen after that is pulled through completely.

But, I would hold out hope. The item has been up in goods for much longer than other items that have sold out.

I certainly wouldn't go trading $58 worth of vinyl for it. ;)

Good point. It's true that there are a few signs of another run been produced. And if only I had all that vinyl to trade! :D
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    I'll bump for you. I'm looking for one too.
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump (and no, I won't be paying $500 for it, thank you very much)
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    People will be getting rid of them. Dvd have traditionally not been to collectible. It will be going for about $90-$100 on the eBay in a year. The backpack and white vinyl will even off but still be worth a price. The dvd/bd will surely come down. The whole package will be available else where and this will cripple the price, just like the ITW re-release did to that lp. People will not pay huge money for stuff they can get, especially audio and video stuff. IMO.
  • Options
    stickman wrote:
    People will be getting rid of them. Dvd have traditionally not been to collectible. It will be going for about $90-$100 on the eBay in a year. The backpack and white vinyl will even off but still be worth a price. The dvd/bd will surely come down. The whole package will be available else where and this will cripple the price, just like the ITW re-release did to that lp. People will not pay huge money for stuff they can get, especially audio and video stuff. IMO.

I hope so man. I'm sure there'll be some people out there that mightn't be too interested in it once they've watched it and realise they can pick up the standard movie easily plus The Kids Are Twenty on iTunes. That leaves the 3rd disc and who knows what's going to be on there.