Options

PJ reference in Flight of the Conchords

*Toastie*Toastie Posts: 59
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Hey dudes,

Bret in flight of the conchords says he likes popular bands like the Bee Gees and PEARL JAM.

I thought it was mad to hear it cause its my fav show at the moment.
www.myspace.com/allmankind
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
    Someone here uses that in their sig, but I couldn't place it until now.

I first read the title and thought PJ had made a reference to the Conchords, like they tagged "Think About It" during Even Flow or something.

"Could somebody please remove these cutleries from my knees?"

Also, the Conchords are playing at the Sub Pop festival next month (Saturday, not Sunday with Green River). The songs are much funnier live than in the series.
    *Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
  • Options
    I agree - great show. I missed the PJ reference...will have to watch the episodes again.

"Yeah, well -- yeah, it's mainly because you used to go out, but also mainly because of the whole situation with the light."

- "Yeah, but the last thing you want to see when you're hooking up is your ex in the same room."

"Yeah, but you also don't want to be startled by a light, do you?"
    Barrie '98
    Toronto '03
    Ottawa '05
    Toronto '05
    Toronto I '06
    Toronto II '06
    Camden I '06
    Camden II '06
    Pittsburgh '06
    Hartford '08
    Mansfield II '08
    Toronto I - EV '08
    Toronto II - EV '08 (this one takes the cake!!)
  • Options
    *Toastie*Toastie Posts: 59
    Bret, your beard is good.
    www.myspace.com/allmankind
  • Options
    I agree - great show. I missed the PJ reference...will have to watch the episodes again.

"Yeah, well -- yeah, it's mainly because you used to go out, but also mainly because of the whole situation with the light."

- "Yeah, but the last thing you want to see when you're hooking up is your ex in the same room."

"Yeah, but you also don't want to be startled by a light, do you?"

That was one of the funniest conversations on TV ever. :D
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    Haha! I love that show and caught that reference. It totally cracked me up! Glad I'm not the only one. :)