Options

iso riot act and binural on vinyl

sctt_perrysctt_perry Posts: 224
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Looking to buy or trade for these two albums pm me if you have either. Ive got some cool non pj vinyl I.e.
Qotsa lullabies to paralyse original orange and purple
black keys brothers rsd white edition
nirvana hormoning
Both white stripes coloured rsd 45's
foo fighters medium rare.
flaming lips heady nugs box set
I originally posted this looking for two other records but that was never going to happen
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    There's an unopened Benny Hall on the bay and with 6 hours left it's up to $1,000. You could just buy that one instead...
  • Options
    I feel it necessary to put out than I do not have the pj20 backpack the white backspacer or the deluxe pj20 bluray. In retrospect I should have picked these up
  • Options
    There's an unopened Benny Hall on the bay and with 6 hours left it's up to $1,000. You could just buy that one instead...
    Yeah I got that saved up in my penny collection. I try not to do the buy it now prices these just might be albums I never own. At least until they get rereleased
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    i saw that benny earlier today, i dont think it was a buy it now. to think that was released in the span when i 'stopped collecting'
  • Options
    Jamminonthe1Jamminonthe1 Posts: 1,243
    There are 55 bids on the damn thing so far! Shame I stopped collecting when I got into college and couldn't afford both the CD and the vinyl after Vitalogy . Looking back I maybe should have waited on buying the CDs.
  • Options
    There are 55 bids on the damn thing so far! Shame I stopped collecting when I got into college and couldn't afford both the CD and the vinyl after Vitalogy . Looking back I maybe should have waited on buying the CDs.
    Yeah but the way they rep press vinyl these days I'm not to bummed. I can always rock or to the cd. Besides I almost have all the other records so I'm sure I will survive
  • Options
    Bump