The Greatest Speech Ever Made

ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
One of the most inspirational speeches in recorded history was given by a comedian by the name of Charlie Chaplin. If you like what you see please share the video any way you can and pass the message on. Right below the video are YouTube links for other languages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEG ... _embedded#!

Just incredible. :mrgreen:
Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,718
    Truly! Thanks for putting it up! :D
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    brianlux wrote:
    Truly! Thanks for putting it up! :D

You are welcome. 8-)
  • As soon as I saw the title of the thread it was this speech that came into mind. :thumbup:

It was his first film he ever spoke in I believe. Talk about making an impact.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • This was the speech that played during the lead up to the New Years Countdown at the My Morning Jacket show at MSG 2008. Goosebumps.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
    As soon as I saw the title of the thread it was this speech that came into mind. :thumbup:

It was his first film he ever spoke in I believe. Talk about making an impact.

I did not know that. 8-) A friend just passed it along me and I thought it should be shared again! :mrgreen:
    This was the speech that played during the lead up to the New Years Countdown at the My Morning Jacket show at MSG 2008. Goosebumps.

It's so cool to hear how moments like this connect people. 8-)
    Poncier wrote:

That is awesome! 8-)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Loved it! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....