Options

Pearl Jam "Hawaii '78" cover voted "Best of Hawaii" …

hawaiihawaiihawaiihawaii Posts: 3
edited September 2008 in The Porch
... By HAWAII Magazine. Check it out:

http://www.hawaiimagazine.com/blogs/hawaii_today/2008/9/15/best_of_hawaii_vedder_iz

Happy to finally see a hometown publication give this amazing Bruddah Iz cover some love.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,396
    I Love That Song

Need To Go To Hawaii One Day

OH YEAH....WELCOME TO THE BOARD...:D
  • Options
    member number: 198,xxx
  • Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome CROJAM95!

I'm sure you will make it to Hawaii someday. Maybe the next time Pearl Jam plays here??
  • Options
    you can totally see me in that picture. i'm the only dumbass not looking at eddie. i'm about a 45 degree angle from ed's crotchal region, with a black shirt and my fist in the air.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,396
    Thanks for the warm welcome CROJAM95!

I'm sure you will make it to Hawaii someday. Maybe the next time Pearl Jam plays here??

Next time they play Hawaii I will do whatever it takes to be there.i COULD ONLY IMAGINE HOW IT WOULD FEEL
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    they linked to my clip :D
  • Options
    such an incredible experience!!
    "and onward goes this thing of ours."

Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri
  • Options
    you can totally see me in that picture. i'm the only dumbass not looking at eddie. i'm about a 45 degree angle from ed's crotchal region, with a black shirt and my fist in the air.

Whoa, you're a dude? I always thought sweet adeline was a chick!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    The Dec. 2006 Honolulu concert was a great one. The band was practically kicked out of the Blaisdell Arena by the arena staff for playing overtime. That's why the house lights are on in the picture. Naturally, Pearl Jam played on for another 30 minutes anyway. No way Pearl Jam was gonna end its first concert in Honolulu in 15 years until Pearl Jam determined it was done. I still treasure the concert CD–all three discs!