Options

Pearl Jam Converse

peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Anybody have a size 12 pair of these hiding somewhere? I'm sure none of you have a pair but I love my C Converse and I'd love a pair of Pearl Jam Converse. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    They are very cool, I came across them late so completely missed out. Another run of all sizes would be good...
  • Options
    JR195650 wrote:
    They are very cool, I came across them late so completely missed out. Another run of all sizes would be good...

I concur
  • Options
    TyTy Posts: 1,007
    Link or pic of them?
    PJ - Sydney 1998; Sydney 2003; Sydney, Melbourne, Newcastle 2006; Melbourne, Sydney 2009; Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney 2014.
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle, Sydney 2011; Sydney 2014.
  • Options
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075

These are bad ass!! I just put in for custom quote :)
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Wow... Love those... Hope they'll be available again someday... Or similar ones...
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • Options

These are bad ass!! I just put in for custom quote :)

:thumbup: me too!
  • Options
    I like this idea way better than the PJ vans...

Is it acceptable for a 31 year old woman to wear hand painted pearl jam chucks? (Yes, I would wear them--not put them away in a closet to keep them nice). Not that I really care that much if people think I look like a fool....
    If i can get them done for a kinda-reasonable price, I will probably do it :ugeek:
    Makes much more sense...

2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249

Is it acceptable for a 31 year old woman to wear hand painted pearl jam chucks? (Yes, I would wear them--not put them away in a closet to keep them nice). Not that I really care that much if people think I look like a fool....
    If i can get them done for a kinda-reasonable price, I will probably do it :ugeek:
    Of course it is OK! I am 38 (it has NOTHING to do with the age anyway) and I would wear them for sure :D my favorite shoes are Converse anyway and I wear them almost daily, even to work and I work as an assistant in an office for a quite large company ;):D
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:

Of course it is OK! I am 38 (it has NOTHING to do with the age anyway) and I would wear them for sure :D my favorite shoes are Converse anyway and I wear them almost daily, even to work and I work as an assistant in an office for a quite large company ;):D

Thanks for the vote of approval ;)
    I wear regular chucks or one-stars relatively often (to work a lot of the time as well, but they come off once I get here) I just dont have any that are this fancy...I love them!! :mrgreen:
    Makes much more sense...

• Options
    71step28 wrote:

Thanks for the vote of approval ;)
    I wear regular chucks or one-stars relatively often (to work a lot of the time as well, but they come off once I get here) I just dont have any that are this fancy...I love them!! :mrgreen:

I prefer the high top chucks myself :mrgreen: