i've got something for you in my pants

:mrgreen:
    DS1119 wrote:
    :o:o:o:o:o

vgnzx5.gif

Davidtrios wrote:
    128765007352919395.jpg

I wonder what it is??? :think: :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    hookers and blow
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

I'm not sure what it is but I know how to describe it. :lol:

small-penis.jpg
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm not sure what it is but I know how to describe it. :lol:

small-penis.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • PorchsitterPorchsitter Posts: 1,069
    pandora wrote:
    Peace on Earth

and to see Pearl Jam play the South ...
    not necessarily in that order :D kidding

Agreed!
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    The PJ20 book - it's $60 here, can't afford it at the moment.
    My children to stop fighting.... bloody school holidays :x
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    a pack of 4 caramel apples with those old school style green army men
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i'd like kramer from seinfeld for christmas. he would be my neighbor. this would be amazing as he'd barrow my computer and be me on here whilst i wasn't on here. he'd slide through tenclub front door like the crazy guy he has always been. then we'd all laugh at him as he does his weird bullshit more and more giving us all stitches from laughter.

merry christmas, kramer.
    i mean, festivus
    merry festivus and stuff
    http://youtu.be/DWcf7Ul1smY
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:
    i'd like kramer from seinfeld for christmas. he would be my neighbor. this would be amazing as he'd barrow my computer and be me on here whilst i wasn't on here. he'd slide through tenclub front door like the crazy guy he has always been. then we'd all laugh at him as he does his weird bullshit more and more giving us all stitches from laughter.

merry christmas, kramer.
    i mean, festivus
    merry festivus and stuff
    http://youtu.be/DWcf7Ul1smY

haha--"I'll get the pole out of the crawl space"
    I would like a puppy for Christmas.
    DS1119 wrote:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1289834010166&id=9e481c4fe8ea2cacd7b6fc2afe1fe02d&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages1.just-landed.com%2fclassifieds%2fUnited-States_New-Mexico_Albuquerque%2fCommunity_Pets-Animals%2fCute-And-Lovely-Beagle-Puppies-For-Sale-191705-1so.jpg

Is this one good enough? No clean up, or feeding, or walking, you just have to look at him everyday. :mrgreen:
    DS1119 wrote:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1289834010166&id=9e481c4fe8ea2cacd7b6fc2afe1fe02d&url=http%3a%2f%2fimages1.just-landed.com%2fclassifieds%2fUnited-States_New-Mexico_Albuquerque%2fCommunity_Pets-Animals%2fCute-And-Lovely-Beagle-Puppies-For-Sale-191705-1so.jpg

Is this one good enough? No clean up, or feeding, or walking, you just have to look at him everyday. :mrgreen:

That's a cute little guy!!! :D
    DS1119 wrote:

DS1119 wrote:
    That's a cute little guy!!! :D

DONE!! He's yours!! Just print out his photo!! Merry Christmas DS1119! :mrgreen:
    DONE!! He's yours!! Just print out his photo!! Merry Christmas DS1119! :mrgreen:

RunningMan.gif
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,675
    Some of our downtown merchants are copying Wall mart, Big K etc and putting up Christmas decorations already. I don't mean to sound like a bah humbug curmudgeon but....it ain't even Halloween yet ! :roll:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

DS1119 wrote:

RunningMan.gif

Maybe you might want to be asking for dance lessons instead... :lol::lol::lol:
  • A job I like and that pays well :(
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Waking up Christmas morning surrounded by beaches and palm trees would be great....

But in reality I'd take the PJ20 DVD thanskmuch!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    a fresh, positive start...
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    brianlux wrote:
    Some of our downtown merchants are copying Wall mart, Big K etc and putting up Christmas decorations already. I don't mean to sound like a bah humbug curmudgeon but....it ain't even Halloween yet ! :roll:

Decorations aren't up yet but they are on sale everywhere. :crazy:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,845
    my decision to not go to PJ20 back.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    DS1119 wrote:

RunningMan.gif

Maybe you might want to be asking for dance lessons instead... :lol::lol::lol:

This is after a solid year's worth of lessons. You should have seen me before! :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    mickeyrat wrote:
    my decision to not go to PJ20 back.

:lol:

dear 'ol Mickey

how's that lawn mower treating you. :lol:

i still have an unused 10c wristband (# 00171)....pm your address, and i'll send it to you....and then when the boots come out...you can put it on....close your eyes and pretend..... :P

sorry buddy.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Waking up Christmas morning surrounded by beaches and palm trees would be great....

!

:lol:

we did that the last two years...09 was perfect....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    brianlux wrote:

Macy's at the mall has had shit out for a couple of weeks....

hickory farms should be popping up before long as well. hard to beleive it's mid october already
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    A month's vacation to a warm, sunny locale, with plenty of time to sleep in and plenty of sex. Thanks Santa! :thumbup:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    A month's vacation to a warm, sunny locale, with plenty of time to sleep in and plenty of sex. Thanks Santa! :thumbup:
    i'll have what she's having

hi, my name is 81, and i'm headed to key west
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    A month's vacation to a snowy, freezing locale, with plenty of time to snowmobile and plenty of sex. Thanks Santa! :thumbup:

fixed...
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13