Options

Mike McCready...The McCreadians...

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    i want to see Mike playing along with Dave Murray
  • Options
  • Options
    Mike solo at Corduroy from Wercther show,must be taught at schools
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Mike solo at Corduroy from Wercther show,must be taught at schools
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    deftonesdeftones Athens, Greece Posts: 2,444
    ATHENS / 30-9-2006, MANCHESTER / 20-6-2012, MANCHESTER / 21-6-2012, AMSTERDAM / 16-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 17-6-2014, AMSTERDAM / 12-6-2018, AMSTERDAM / 13-6-2018, PRAGUE / 1-7-2018, KRAKOW / 3-7-2018, BERLIN / 5-7-2018
  • Options
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,212
    I just watched this the whole way through for the 1st time & holy fucken WOW!
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    This is very true and I am not making this up. I had a dream last night that Mike was in my home city, Waterbury, for something (I think to talk about his work with Crohn's disease) and he was talking at my school. Obviously, I went to the talk. After the talk, I went up to him and started talking with him. He said he was in a hurry and wanted to know if I wanted to go where he was going next so I can keep talking to him. Of course I said yes. We started talking about music and I asked when was the next time they were going to play CT and suggested an idea of doing a fan club-only show in CT before the regular show in Hartford. He said he liked the idea and would suggest it to the band. (AWESOME!!) As I was getting ready to ask him if he wanted to jam, I woke up to use the bathroom, never getting the chance to ask Mike McCready if he wanted to jam in my dream.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    This is very true and I am not making this up. I had a dream last night that Mike was in my home city, Waterbury, for something (I think to talk about his work with Crohn's disease) and he was talking at my school. Obviously, I went to the talk. After the talk, I went up to him and started talking with him. He said he was in a hurry and wanted to know if I wanted to go where he was going next so I can keep talking to him. Of course I said yes. We started talking about music and I asked when was the next time they were going to play CT and suggested an idea of doing a fan club-only show in CT before the regular show in Hartford. He said he liked the idea and would suggest it to the band. (AWESOME!!) As I was getting ready to ask him if he wanted to jam, I woke up to use the bathroom, never getting the chance to ask Mike McCready if he wanted to jam in my dream.
    Mike who?
  • Options
    papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    Newch91 wrote:
    Mike who?

:lol:
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Mike who?
    Oops...God. :oops:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    Newch91 wrote:
    Mike who?
    Oops...God. :oops:
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    Dimitri, you are the biggest McCreadian of them all... ;)
  • Options
    Dimitri, you are the biggest McCreadian of them all... ;)
    :lol:
  • Options
    "Be Like Wind"...fucking beautiful. :clap:
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    "Be Like Wind"...fucking beautiful. :clap:
    ;)
  • Options
    this year is if not the best ,one of top 3 when it comes to Black solo from God..

did it in Europe shows,same at philly festival

unreal things he playing..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJOXWV12l7g
  • Options
    this year ..his solos at Black are from anothrer planet..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfDIukHc ... e=youtu.be
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    Mike doing one of the best,if not the best tour year of his career...

unreal things..unreal..

listening Even flow solo from Wercther...wow!!
  • Options
    ok..as i said before,i didnt like at all Arras as place,and wouldnt go again to see pj there again
    thats why i doint do Arras this year..

well..only for the fuckin unreal solo Mikre did during Alive,i regret it..
  • Options
    seriously...again....Mike solo ast blackie..at last 2012 tour...

come on..its his year
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    McCREADY!!!!!!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    :wave: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap:
    YLed2 wrote:
    McCREADY!!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options