Revenge is a dish best served cold....

MSnider44MSnider44 Posts: 746
edited January 2012 in All Encompassing Trip

Comments

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I don't understand this 'sport', and have no sympathy for the matador whatsoever.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • MSnider44MSnider44 Posts: 746
    I don't understand this 'sport', and have no sympathy for the matador whatsoever.

It's not even close to a sport. It's a shit-show and it needs to be abolished. People who check "The Running Of The Bulls" off their bucket list need to have their heads examined if they know and realize what happens to those bulls at the end of the day. I'm with you - I have no sympathy for the matador.
  • I do feel bad the matador got hurt. I don't wish ill on anyone. Although, he shouldn't have been torturing that poor bull. Bullfighting is a horrible sport! I agree, it should be abolished.
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    I thought this was going to be a thread about this guy...
    star-trek-2-khan_288x288.jpg

I don't really understand bull fighting, but I'm sure there are things about our cultures they don't really get either. I wish the guy the best, and hope he recovers, but he knew what he was getting into when he chose that path for his life. As the old saying goes "you mess with the bull you get the horns".
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
    I do feel bad the matador got hurt. I don't wish ill on anyone. Although, he shouldn't have been torturing that poor bull. Bullfighting is a horrible sport! I agree, it should be abolished.

I don't wish unwanted death upon anyone, but as long as this matador is permanently scarred and/or disabled....I'm good with that. Especially if it stops him from playing his "sport".
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    Matador attempts to murder bull.

Bull protects himself as best he can.

Fuck Matador.

(end of story)
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • CJMST3K wrote:

Fuck Matador.

(end of story)
    +1 this is a horrid sport in the same ill-light as dog fighting!!! I think the only winners of this so called "sport" are those who try to stop it..I hope all matadors bleed to death.. they should be thrown into a ring with tons of yelling cheering people and stabbed repeatedly til THEY die.. and if a bull had thumbs you had best believe that's how it'd go!!
    "rickygervais: How dare these bulls arrange bullfights just so they can attack defenceless humans. Vicious cunts."
    --http://twitter.com/rickygervais/status/122725366153490432
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    CJMST3K wrote:

Fuck Matador.

(end of story)
    +1 this is a horrid sport in the same ill-light as dog fighting!!! I think the only winners of this so called "sport" are those who try to stop it..I hope all matadors bleed to death.. they should be thrown into a ring with tons of yelling cheering people and stabbed repeatedly til THEY die.. and if a bull had thumbs you had best believe that's how it'd go!!
    +2 x 100
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    I thought this was going to be a thread about this guy...
    star-trek-2-khan_288x288.jpg
    Jeez, I thought the same thing. Old Klingon proverb, ya know.

I also agree that bullfighting is a terrible custom and should not be called a sport. There's nothing sporting about provoking an animal and killing it.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    CJMST3K wrote:

Fuck Matador.

(end of story)

Yep well said ... three simple steps to insuring his own injury or death ... the arrogance of humans
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    CJMST3K wrote:

Fuck Matador.

(end of story)

:clap::clap::clap:
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    MSnider44 wrote:

I have no sympathy for this person, nor the community whom do this.

Lighting a living animal's head on fire? Seriously?

62d3a33a-1ce6-4352-8c2b-18de88f23827-big.jpg

...i truly hope that very bad things happen to each and every member of their community who support this. This is plain sick.
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    ^^^
    :wtf: Where is that?
    Horrible.
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    says page can't be found
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    real easy fix actually. stop visiting spain. seems to me that (and i am being careful with what i type) spaniards are assholes. what with total and utter annihilation of the people of south america and driving the indian people out of their lands in north america when Columbus thought he was awesome. sure probably every culture that has lived has destroyed another.

bullfighting is ridiculous and small minded. the next time any one of us think we wanna visit Spain maybe we shouldn't and make public statements as to why. heck, send the people of Spain a handwritten letter as to why you changed your mind. send this letter to every swingin dick they got over there in charge of something.

another great idea...all bulls stomp and horn every stupid shit bullfighter and runner to death and repeat 10x's over.

the Spanish that mess with bulls are cowards and deserve to be punished, hurt, and if death comes, death comes.

anyone know what Mexico is doing with bullfighting? see the problem? Spaniards brought bullfighting to Mexico after they claimed it as theirs and killed everyone they could. stupid shits.

sure i am upset. and i don't really give a shit if anyone is turned off by my views either. fact of the matter is, i dilike cruelty and i will try and defend the weak ones. i think i should write a letter to an office of tourism in Spain.

i would proclaim as to why my wife and i are going to avoid the lands of Spain as they are world famous abusers of bulls. and that we dislike their cowardly ways and that if i could i would piss on each and everyone of them.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    im not married by the way. :mrgreen:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    http://youtu.be/XxIfXbV88Ws
    graphic. but i had to find out how bullfighting works. thought this was very eye opening into the world of bullfighting. again, very graphic. horrific even. i feel a great deal of shame just because i am human :cry:

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    chadwick wrote:
    real easy fix actually. stop visiting spain. seems to me that (and i am being careful with what i type) spaniards are assholes. what with total and utter annihilation of the people of south america and driving the indian people out of their lands in north america when Columbus thought he was awesome. sure probably every culture that has lived has destroyed another.

bullfighting is ridiculous and small minded. the next time any one of us think we wanna visit Spain maybe we shouldn't and make public statements as to why. heck, send the people of Spain a handwritten letter as to why you changed your mind. send this letter to every swingin dick they got over there in charge of something.

another great idea...all bulls stomp and horn every stupid shit bullfighter and runner to death and repeat 10x's over.

the Spanish that mess with bulls are cowards and deserve to be punished, hurt, and if death comes, death comes.

anyone know what Mexico is doing with bullfighting? see the problem? Spaniards brought bullfighting to Mexico after they claimed it as theirs and killed everyone they could. stupid shits.

sure i am upset. and i don't really give a shit if anyone is turned off by my views either. fact of the matter is, i dilike cruelty and i will try and defend the weak ones. i think i should write a letter to an office of tourism in Spain.

i would proclaim as to why my wife and i are going to avoid the lands of Spain as they are world famous abusers of bulls. and that we dislike their cowardly ways and that if i could i would piss on each and everyone of them.

I agree with many points made here,primarily I choose not to visit a country and feed their economy where they so openly and celebratorily torture animals for entertainment.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
    "Bullfighting takes place in countries such as Spain, Portugal, France, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, China, USA and Venezuela" this from the video above.

looks like a lot of letters need written. didn't know we did bullfighting in the states.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    chadwick wrote:

I support this.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    chadwick wrote:

:clap::clap::clap:
    Great post. What happens to these bulls makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2