PAGING DR. HEIMLICH....REPORT TO PHILADELPHIA

neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
:o:o:o

OHH MY LORD

CHOO CHOO

ALLLLLL ABOARD :lol::lol::lol:

HOWARD.... :lol::lol::lol: HE FELL
i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    Easy in all seriousness that injury could be an achilles injury and if it is he'll be out of action for many many months.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    g under p wrote:
    Easy in all seriousness that injury could be an achilles injury and if it is he'll be out of action for many many months.

Peace

that would suck....

but he did fall

besides..at least the fixer wiill be happy ;)
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,812
    g under p wrote:

Peace

that would suck....

but he did fall

Maybe Mayberry will play 1st next year :)
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,245
    What a game great ending both pitchers were great and Cliff Lee will keep chasing the so elusive ring :P
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    g under p wrote:

Peace

that would suck....

but he did fall

At least he has a $125 million contract kicking in this offseason.
  • B.KutysB.Kutys Posts: 119
    g under p wrote:

Peace
    one can hope.....

plus OP, you spelt PHILADELPHIA wrong, dummy
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    g under p wrote:

Peace

that would suck....

but he did fall

seriously, the guy blows. they're better off without him. bring thome back

also mr neilly...come on man, give us some effort on spelling philadelphia. no issue with the shit talking (you know I was the only realistic one in the phils thread this year), but use google if you're not sure.

lastly, fuck you
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    He made a stop in Milwaukee for the Diamondbacks. :cry:
    The Fixer wrote:
    g under p wrote:

Peace

that would suck....

but he did fall

seriously, the guy blows. they're better off without him. bring thome back

also mr neilly...come on man, give us some effort on spelling philadelphia. no issue with the shit talking (you know I was the only realistic one in the phils thread this year), but use google if you're not sure.

lastly, fuck you

i have this pure thc stuff....78% pure thc ......mistakes happen when your eyes are crossed :lol:

love you...ill fix it now
  • kenshuntkenshunt Posts: 2,863
    :o:o:o

OHH MY LORD

CHOO CHOO

ALLLLLL ABOARD :lol::lol::lol:

HOWARD.... :lol::lol::lol: HE FELL
    it looked like he fell from hurt pride
    London 2005
    Toronto 2011 night 2
    Hamilton 2011
    London 2013
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,558
    this thread... :lol:

it's not like we needed further proof how much some of the new york guys care too much about the phillies....yet here we are :wave: :lol:

and neily, i just spoke with dr heimlich. he got caught in traffic up in new york. yeah, apparently he needed alex rodriguez to stay the night at the hospital for precautionary reasons.

see that? see what a i did there? it's kinda tough to create a thread like this after your team choked literally 24 hours earlier. :thumbup:
    www.myspace.com

it's not like we needed further proof how much some of the new york guys care too much about the phillies....yet here we are :wave: :lol:

and neily, i just spoke with dr heimlich. he got caught in traffic up in new york. yeah, apparently he needed alex rodriguez to stay the night at the hospital for precautionary reasons.

see that? see what a i did there? it's kinda tough to create a thread like this after your team choked literally 24 hours earlier. :thumbup:

We always have 09 pal :mrgreen:

Man it was great to see the 4 aces :roll: get beat by a royal flush ;)

I think Clifford is one of those teammates that will never win a title..such a shame :)

Like I said...at least Howard made contact
  • it's kinda tough to create a thread like this after your team choked literally 24 hours earlier. :thumbup:
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    it's kinda tough to create a thread like this after your team choked literally 24 hours earlier. :thumbup:

Expectations

Plus we were down 2-1

If the the Phils were

It would have ended 3-1

Choking and not winning is a little different. Can we at least agree on that? Probably not, cause we are all biased fans

We always have 09 pal :mrgreen:

Man it was great to see the 4 aces :roll: get beat by a royal flush ;)

I think Clifford is one of those teammates that will never win a title..such a shame :)

Like I said...at least Howard made contact

notice all the attention the phils fans gave the yankees loss? yeah, me neither. ;)

oh, neilly, always so consumed with all things philadelphia...
    www.myspace.com
    Yea they are reaching red sox territory of dislike :lol:

Maybe next year ;)
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,942
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Choking and not winning is a little different. Can we at least agree on that? Probably not, cause we are all biased fans
    you BOTH choked

for NY to lose a one run Game 5 AT HOME with all those chances and all those overpaid "hitters" = choke

philly - same deal but without the chances

nothing personal ;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

you BOTH choked

for NY to lose a one run Game 5 AT HOME with all those chances and all those overpaid "hitters" = choke

nothing personal ;)

so the Giants win(well deserved btw) and now all of a sudden your an expert, I see

Choke to me anyway is having more than one chance to eliminate a team(Phillies this year, us in 2004, and countless others) and then blowing it, i.e. choking. Yes Detroit was an underdog and we lost. That happens in sports all the fuckin time. The word Choke is overused and imo doesnt apply to the 2011 NYY that according to some wouldnt make the playoffs with Bartolo,Garcia, and the rest of this years has-beens and washed up pitchers. A-Rod choked and so did Tex....but I was happy with most of guys effort this year.

Philly was a front-runner all year and the media praised them as the anointed ones with that fail-proof staff. I even argued with some Philly fans on your behalf this year that the Giants staff last year was better than this staff could be. I was called nuts and told I have no clue what I'm talking about. Staff to me is minimum 4 starters and Oswalt and Hamels imo just arent as good as Baumgardner and Sanchez. But again what do I know.

Remember the Yanks are always gonna have the most $$, but this years offseason moves and lack of midseason trades should let you refrain from using the same old piss poor excuse of the Yankees finances being the reason they succeed or a reason to point out failure because of big ticket pickups. So this year try to use your head before the same old tired rebuttal.

We didnt get a Carlos Beltran or a Hunter Pence at the deadline. How'd those work out?
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    you BOTH choked

nothing personal ;)

so the Giants win(well deserved btw) and now all of a sudden your an expert, I see

A-Rod choked and so did Tex....but I was happy with most of guys effort this year.

So this year try to use your head before the same old tired rebuttal.

We didnt get a Carlos Beltran or a Hunter Pence at the deadline. How'd those work out?
    I said "nothing personal" :lol:

no, I'm not a sudden expert altho I would bet I've been following baseball closely longer than you. I'm old.

Fuck yes, arod choked (as usual). maybe that's the more accurate description on NY's demise. still, I think, to miss out on both those bases loaded opportunities is a choke. you can't say philly choked but not your boys - you both basically went out the same way - preseason expectations aside.

carlos beltran didn't work out very fucking well and I am NOT in the camp with those who think we ought to re-sign him. pence, on the other hand, may be the one hitter to re-build around in philly :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    a 1 seed who loses game 5 at home, as a huge favorite, is a choke anyway you look at it.

hard to believe this is even a discussion. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    Yea they are reaching red sox territory of dislike :lol:

Maybe next year ;)

really?

well glad we mean that much to you guys. :? :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Staff to me is minimum 4 starters and Oswalt and Hamels imo just arent as good as Baumgardner and Sanchez.

This is funny. Hamels is light years better than any of the other guys you named. He's one of the 15 best pitchers in baseball. sanchez is an erratic head case. even giant fans will admit as much.
    The Fixer wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    Staff to me is minimum 4 starters and Oswalt and Hamels imo just arent as good as Baumgardner and Sanchez.

This is funny. Hamels is light years better than any of the other guys you named. He's one of the 15 best pitchers in baseball. sanchez is an erratic head case. even giant fans will admit as much.

He is erratic. Erratic with a no hitter and a WS title to boot. Hamels is an enigma. He is talented but a big pussy.

Halladay and Lee are well into their 30's

Lincecum and Cain are in their mid to upper 20's.

The Giants did it with the Crappiest offense of any champion I can remember. That's alot to think about before entering a start if your a giants pitcher

Their staff single handily won it for them. That was sheer dominance. Only time will tell, paper champs don't mean a thing, if you ain't got that ring

Lee and Halladay should get the rest of those guys to step up or they very well could end their great careers Ringless. It wasn't Halladays fault they lost, but he ain't getting any younger.
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

He is erratic. Erratic with a no hitter and a WS title to boot. Hamels is an enigma. He is talented but a big pussy.

Halladay and Lee are well into their 30's

Lincecum and Cain are in their mid to upper 20's.

The Giants did it with the Crappiest offense of any champion I can remember. That's alot to think about before entering a start if your a giants pitcher

Their staff single handily won it for them. That was sheer dominance. Only time will tell, paper champs don't mean a thing, if you ain't got that ring

Lee and Halladay should get the rest of those guys to step up or they very well could end their great careers Ringless. It wasn't Halladays fault they lost, but he ain't getting any younger.

so you're really comparing sanchez to hamels. I want to make sure I'm understanding this corrrectly. you're kidding right??

no hitter. haha. yep, every pitchers that's ever thrown a no hitter is great. you're cracking me up dude

also, the giants averaged 6 runs a game in the WS last year. so, um...yeah
    The Fixer wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

I would say bumgarner compares favorably with your pretty boy. the jury is out on sanchez....very talented, but a head case....see: van landingham and estes; two ex-giants who drove me to drink.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:
    CROJAM95 wrote:

I would say bumgarner compares favorably with your pretty boy. the jury is out on sanchez....very talented, but a head case....see: van landingham and estes; two ex-giants who drove me to drink.

hamels won a WS by himself in 08. bumgarner can't hold his jock

I'm still laughing at the sanchez/hamels comp
    They avg 6 a game in the WS, yes. But what about the run they made to even get there? They chased down the Padres with one of the best pitching months of the modern era.

Hamels is a lil nutty too. He seems a lil self absorbed and lacks concentration.
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    They avg 6 a game in the WS, yes. But what about the run they made to even get there? They chased down the Padres with one of the best pitching months of the modern era.

Hamels is a lil nutty too. He seems a lil self absorbed and lacks concentration.

I'm not arguing that the giants had a good rotation. I just thing comparing hamels to sanchez, bumgarner, oswalt is absolutely ridiculous.

Just look at hamels career numbers...including playoffs. He's a flat out beast.

Then look at sanchez's numbers if you want a good laugh