Options

The Wonder Years finally on Netflix streaming

Time_BombTime_Bomb Posts: 147
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
The entire series is on there now. For those who still like it.

Also, The Walking Dead is on there now. Almost time for season 2
Let Me Live So When It's Time To Die Even The Reaper Cries
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Walking Dead is on?! I've been wanting to watch that show, but I missed Season 1.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    HeavyHandsHeavyHands Posts: 2,130
    Kevin Arnold was an idiot. He could've had Wnnie Cooper and he blew it...
    "A lot more people are capable of being big out there that just don't give themselves a chance." -Stone Gossard
  • Options
    voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    I pretty much watched the whole series from start to finish about 3 or 4 times on justin.tv

A lot of the chatter while watching was the main reason I stayed that long, Rude commentary, mostly about Jack beating Norma for forgetting his damn Pepsi.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,736
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Walking Dead is on?! I've been wanting to watch that show, but I missed Season 1.

You gotta check it out. Its only 6 episodes....you'll finish it before season 2 starts next Sunday.
  • Options
    JBiiJBii Lake Spivey Posts: 354
    I used to watch the wonder years, I always felt it was from about the same time I graduated HighSchool in 1974.
    Remember the sister was the hippie chick
    I guess I could relate, kind of like the 70's show too
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Do the streams have all the original music? That was one of the best things about the show (and one of the reasons it hasn't been released on DVD) :geek:
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    StoveStove Posts: 310
    I'm trying to figure this out as well, I'm on episode two and they have Buffalo Springfield "For What it's worth" and they last on the had "When A Man Loves A Woman" , but the most troubling thing is that out of the two episodes they haven't had Joe Cocker's version of "With A Little Help From My Friends", which would suck, that song makes the show!
    SSH
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Stove wrote:
    I'm trying to figure this out as well, I'm on episode two and they have Buffalo Springfield "For What it's worth" and they last on the had "When A Man Loves A Woman" , but the most troubling thing is that out of the two episodes they haven't had Joe Cocker's version of "With A Little Help From My Friends", which would suck, that song makes the show!

Just googled it...seems like some episodes have the original music and others have replacement songs. I guess it just depends on the song. Major Bummer! I think the music is one of the things that makes the show so great. Also sucks about the theme song replacement. :x
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City