Options

FS/FT: Ames San Antonio/Woodlands 2003 Framed

SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I've got the Ames 2003 poster linked below. My wife and I are moving and I won't have a place to hang this, so it's got to go. I was hoping to sell it locally to avoid shipping as it's framed, but didn't have any interest. I found a nice large, flat box though and plenty of bubble wrap, so should be able to ship it safely.

Very nicely framed in a thin black metal frame with non-glaring glass. This was professionally done at a frame/photo store.

Expresso Beans says the 6 month average is $51, and I spent ~$100 having this framed. So $150 total, I'll let it go for half that, $75.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/1701

15avrp.jpg

1zo9amo.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    SwBkRn44 wrote:
    I've got the Ames 2003 poster linked below. My wife and I are moving and I won't have a place to hang this, so it's got to go. I was hoping to sell it locally to avoid shipping as it's framed, but didn't have any interest. I found a nice large, flat box though and plenty of bubble wrap, so should be able to ship it safely.

Very nicely framed in a thin black metal frame with non-glaring glass. This was professionally done at a frame/photo store.

Expresso Beans says the 6 month average is $51, and I spent ~$100 having this framed. So $150 total, I'll let it go for half that, $75.

15avrp.jpg

1zo9amo.jpg

I might be interested.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    Better Dan wrote:
    SwBkRn44 wrote:

15avrp.jpg

1zo9amo.jpg

I might be interested.

Ok, I really have no idea of the cost of shipping. I am going to weigh and measure the box tonight when I get home and do an estimate on USPS.com. Shoot me your zip code so I can get an accurate estimate.

I'd be willing to split shipping with the buyer (I'll insure it as well).
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    I live in Dallas area 75454 is the zip here. If the 1st guy falls through PM me
  • Options
    I live in Dallas area 75454 is the zip here. If the 1st guy falls through PM me

PM sent
  • Options
    Ok, well I had three people interested and all three fell through. I went as far as to guy buy a heavy duty picture mailing box and bubble wrap and pack this poster securely, ready to go.

Between materials and shipping it's going to be about $30. I'll split that with the buyer and send this thing to you for $90 shipped in the US.

The framing alone cost close to $100.

This thing is packed and ready to go, PM me if you want this thing and are serious. PayPal the cash and it will be on it's way the next day.
  • Options
    This poster kicks ass someone buy this at this great price. ;)
  • Options
    Send it to Texas, I have $40 ;).... Morning Bump for you.
  • Options

You could borrow $40 from someone and each hang it for half the year :-)

That's right Lost Doggers, I'll ship this poster to you in the US for $80.

Packing materials cost me over $10 and shipping is going to be over $20. So you'll get the poster for $50, its average price on Expresso Beans which basically means you'll get the professional framing with the non-glaring UV resistant glass for free.
  • Options
    Alright I'm up to $50 ;) afternoon bump for this.

SwBkRn44 wrote:

You could borrow $40 from someone and each hang it for half the year :-)

That's right Lost Doggers, I'll ship this poster to you in the US for $80.

Packing materials cost me over $10 and shipping is going to be over $20. So you'll get the poster for $50, its average price on Expresso Beans which basically means you'll get the professional framing with the non-glaring UV resistant glass for free.
  • Options
    Alright I'm up to $50 ;) afternoon bump for this.

Alright, how about you PayPal me $50 now, I put this thing in the mail to you and then you send me the other $30 when you have it (before the end of the year)?

I'm making this offer on the forum, so if you bail on me and don't send the other $30 there is a record of my offer and I can publically shame you ;-)
  • Options
    Pm me your info, I believe we can work this out.
  • Options
    Pm me your info, I believe we can work this out.

PM sent
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Dang, I opened this thinking it was ISO cause I also have this one framed, and ready to sell to someone who wants it more. If OP sells yours, please send any referrals to me. Only difference is I think mind is a RED metal frame. Also non-glare glass. Thanks and good luck!
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    Dang, I opened this thinking it was ISO cause I also have this one framed, and ready to sell to someone who wants it more. If OP sells yours, please send any referrals to me. Only difference is I think mind is a RED metal frame. Also non-glare glass. Thanks and good luck!

I got some interest but Mr. White Discussion was the only one really interested. But he's a school teacher so since he's educating our youth I'm giving him a layaway plan on this poster ;-)

Glad it's going to a good home, seems appropriate it's going back to Texas.
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    SwBkRn44 wrote:

I got some interest but Mr. White Discussion was the only one really interested. But he's a school teacher so since he's educating our youth I'm giving him a layaway plan on this poster ;-)

Glad it's going to a good home, seems appropriate it's going back to Texas.

Hey I'm a school teacher too, so I need to sell mine for big money. ;)

If you hear from anyone let me know. I would actually be asking closer to $100 for mine, yours is a bargain!

Also mine is not a red frame, I was thinking of something else... I checked and it's just black metal. Thanks.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!