Comments

• WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    More like Fuck yeah!
  • CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Posts: 1,080
    All your base are belong to us!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Damn it! Congrats Detroit.
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Goodbye Yankees. A pleasure to see you go in the first round.
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361
    Am I missing the PJ connection here??
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Carey wrote:
    Am I missing the PJ connection here??

I'm a Yankees fan and a PJ fan. That's the connection. :lol: :thumbup:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    so sad... so, so sad.. :lol::lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    81 wrote:
    :lol:

:thumbup:
    so sad... so, so sad.. :lol::lol:

RF

:P :lol:
  • shermsherm Posts: 708

This is funny, even if most people have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
    Detroit 03, Toronto 03, Toledo 04, Kitchener 05, London 05, Cleveland 06, Detroit 06, Cincinnati 06, Chicago 07, Mansfield 08, EV Chicago 08, East Troy 11, Pensacola 12, EV Jax 12, Wrigley 13, Pittsburgh 13, Dallas 13, OKC 13, Detroit 14, Ft Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jax 16, Sea 18 
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    sherm wrote:

This is funny, even if most people have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Someone set up us the bomb.
  • A-Rod could have probably scored rounding third when he was held up. Just saying...
    Poetry and powertools
  • OkumOkum Posts: 231
    If the Yankees would have focused more on winning their last 3 games instead of how to screw the Red Sox they probably would have won the series. They went into playoffs on a 3 game losing streak unlike Detroit who had a 4 game winning streak.
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Main screen turn on
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,400
    mark tex: 0 rbi's in 5 games. terrible series for the yankees. giardi over coached his pitching staff and under coached his hitters. guess I won't be using my round 2 tickets.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 wrote:
    mark tex: 0 rbi's in 5 games. terrible series for the yankees. giardi over coached his pitching staff and under coached his hitters. guess I won't be using my round 2 tickets.

Really? They gave up 3 runs last night? How could that possibly be Girardi's fault? And under coached his hitters?

Girardi: Mark, I think you should bypass getting any hits this series.
    Teixeira: You sure, Joe? I think the team could really use my bat this series.
    Girardi: Nah. We got you covered.
    Teixeira: Ok. But, if the bases are loaded twice in game 5, I'll be the only one to get anyone in and that will be by NOT using my bat. I promise.
    Girardi: Ok. Sounds like a plan. Now let me figure out how to get to a point where using Mariano Rivera never comes into question. I think if I use a lot of pitchers for a few outs and give up only 3 runs, we should probably win in our own stadium.
    McGruff: You suck, Joe. All your fault the Yankees line-up only got 2 runs. You need to mange your batters better to get hits when men are on all those basey thingys.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    I love seeing the Yankees lose. Time to cheer on the Phillies so Halladay gets that World Series ring that he deserves. I wouldn't bet against him tonight.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,400
    i'm not saying it's all giardi's fault. i just thought he should have been more aggressive with his hitters: hit and runs, steals, bunts, etc. definitely not his fault that his hitters couldn't hit, I put all the blame on him.

as far as the pitchers, why take out hughes?

funny ass conversation edson! i like it lol.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
This discussion has been closed.