Happy Birthday Chromiam!!!!!

SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,446
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
I miss ya buddy...
You should show your face more often.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pinkbutterflypinkbutterfly Posts: 1,391
    edited November 2011
    Post edited by pinkbutterfly on
    My last message to you ~

You're right. You are a monster! You are sick! Get help!

At least, I am not a fuck-up! A lying fuck-up!
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    happy birthday!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    Happy birthday!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • number1PJfannumber1PJfan Posts: 3,748
    happy birthday!
  • happy birthday!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    Hope it was a great one!!

Happy Birthday Fellow Libra!
    libra_20constellation.gif
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • happy birthday, one time there will be a speedypalooza two...
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    MSG 2024, MSG 2024
    Philadelphia 2024
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I miss ya buddy...
    You should show your face more often.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I agree! Happy Birthday, Chromiam :)
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    Thank you everyone for the wishes. I know I'm basically a ghost around here now but its mainly due to actually working (as opposed to showing up and putting in 8 hours), and just the general climate around here at times (wtf is up with those ugly different colored blocks?!?!). Also, as some around these parts know, I'm recently engaged and wedding planning is starting to become my second job.

Speedy- I troll from time to time, maybe I'll pop my head up for air a bit more often.
    X-man- as long as PJ tours, there is a great chance of Speedypalooza II.... maybe in the sweet, airy, and visually stunning confines of Camden NJ.

I've also been busy flipping my posters and limited edition vinyls on EBay and Craigslist :D
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • chromiam wrote:
    Thank you everyone for the wishes. I know I'm basically a ghost around here now but its mainly due to actually working (as opposed to showing up and putting in 8 hours), and just the general climate around here at times (wtf is up with those ugly different colored blocks?!?!). Also, as some around these parts know, I'm recently engaged and wedding planning is starting to become my second job.

Speedy- I troll from time to time, maybe I'll pop my head up for air a bit more often.
    X-man- as long as PJ tours, there is a great chance of Speedypalooza II.... maybe in the sweet, airy, and visually stunning confines of Camden NJ.

I've also been busy flipping my posters and limited edition vinyls on EBay and Craigslist :D
    Wedding Plans!!!!
    WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congrats!!!!!

I spent the weekend in St.Louis and saw Roger Daltrey perform Tommy, at the Peabody Opera House.

EASILY one of the best shows I have ever been to. Roger is 67 years old and sounds outstanding.
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,799
    Have a great birthday and congrats on the engagement!
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Happy Birthday!
    Thanks again.

I bet that was an awesome show. Actually heard a rumor that The Who will tour next year playing Quadrophenia.
    Thought about catching Daltrey in Philly but but my pockets are feeling more and more empty between home improvements and wedding expenses.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• chromiam wrote:
    Thanks again.

I bet that was an awesome show. Actually heard a rumor that The Who will tour next year playing Quadrophenia.
    Thought about catching Daltrey in Philly but but my pockets are feeling more and more empty between home improvements and wedding expenses.
    Yeah..
    Townshend and Daltrey are going to tour Quadrophenia next year...

Personally I wish they would go out and do a "Greatest Hits" tour...
    Thats just me...

Daltrey had some type of throat surgery in the last 2 years...
    His voice is holy fuck amazing....He sounds incredible...For 67 years old...
    He never stopped...He never took a break...He sang for over 2 hours...

Good Stuff...
    chromiam wrote:
    Thanks again.

Yeah..
    Townshend and Daltrey are going to tour Quadrophenia next year...

Personally I wish they would go out and do a "Greatest Hits" tour...
    Thats just me...

Daltrey had some type of throat surgery in the last 2 years...
    His voice is holy fuck amazing....He sounds incredible...For 67 years old...
    He never stopped...He never took a break...He sang for over 2 hours...

Good Stuff...

We saw the The Who a few years ago when they had the new album. Philly was the first night and Daltrey sounded great but I heard as the tour wore on his voice got worse... could be what prompted the surgery.
    And you mean he didn't point to the guitarist to play a long draw out solo so that he could grab a smoke and some wine??? ;)

Admin

• chromiam wrote:

We saw the The Who a few years ago when they had the new album. Philly was the first night and Daltrey sounded great but I heard as the tour wore on his voice got worse... could be what prompted the surgery.
    And you mean he didn't point to the guitarist to play a long draw out solo so that he could grab a smoke and some wine??? ;)
    The show was absolute PERFECTION!! It was truly special..

And no missed lyrics..
    No flubbed lyrics...
    No bottles of wine....

hehehehe

After performing Tommy they kick into a 10 song encore of WHO classics.....

Just a great time...
    The show was absolute PERFECTION!! It was truly special..

And no missed lyrics..
    No flubbed lyrics...
    No bottles of wine....

hehehehe

After performing Tommy they kick into a 10 song encore of WHO classics.....

Just a great time...

Cool. Kinda unhappy I missed it now. Have to say though that I've only caught like one live event this year (sports, concerts, whatever) and that was an Incubus concert which a friend of mine won tickets to that included a meet and greet. And it was a pretty damn good show, plus the meet and greet thing was cool.

Admin

• chromiam wrote:

Cool. Kinda unhappy I missed it now. Have to say though that I've only caught like one live event this year (sports, concerts, whatever) and that was an Incubus concert which a friend of mine won tickets to that included a meet and greet. And it was a pretty damn good show, plus the meet and greet thing was cool.
    So the show was at the Peabody Opera House....Which they just rebuilt and opened...
    The sound was just holy fuck incredible....

Funny watching people sit down, and remain in their seats for an entire rock concert....hehehehe

You could see people just wanting to jump up and lose their minds(myself included)....
    Finally towards the end of Tommy....Were not Gonna Take it-See Me, Feel Me....
    EVERYONE Leaped up and went CRAZY!!!! hehehehe

Good Stuff...
    So the show was at the Peabody Opera House....Which they just rebuilt and opened...
    The sound was just holy fuck incredible....

Funny watching people sit down, and remain in their seats for an entire rock concert....hehehehe

You could see people just wanting to jump up and lose their minds(myself included)....
    Finally towards the end of Tommy....Were not Gonna Take it-See Me, Feel Me....
    EVERYONE Leaped up and went CRAZY!!!! hehehehe

Good Stuff...

Awesome.... I love seeing old people trying to contain themselves hahahahaha :lol:

Admin