8181 Posts: 58,276
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i have a question

why hasn't anyone ever slapped the holy shit out of them people? i mean literally jack the fuckers upside the head really frickin hard. the cops will not arrest whomever does it. i would if they were around here being fuckheads at a funeral or something. i believe i'd smack the old bastard with a god damn tree branch and kick one of them broads square in the ass.

well worth it even if the cops hauled me off. they'd probably high 5 me, buy me a coffee and a donut :lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    Touting God as a hate-mongering, wrathful being makes him come across as a douche....how's that for giving him glory?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    chadwick wrote:
    i have a question

why hasn't anyone ever slapped the holy shit out of them people? i mean literally jack the fuckers upside the head really frickin hard. the cops will not arrest whomever does it. i would if they were around here being fuckheads at a funeral or something. i believe i'd smack the old bastard with a god damn tree branch and kick one of them broads square in the ass.

well worth it even if the cops hauled me off. they'd probably high 5 me, buy me a coffee and a donut :lol:

cops would arrest you....

somebody did slash tires and everyone refused to identify who did it and nobody in the town would help them....seems like a good idea everytime the go any where.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    I would never want to me their bigot God. What a bunch of assholes. These people need to find a legitimate reason to live, because doing this doesn't give them one. What a waste.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Touting God as a hate-mongering, wrathful being makes him come across as a douche....how's that for giving him glory?

+1
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • I just don't get their motivation, are they trying to recruit new members? :? Cause if they are, this has to be THE least effective method ever. They just come across as mental, and who wants to join in with that?!
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    I'll see them in hell :twisted:
    all you need is love, love is all you need
    81 wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    i have a question

cops would arrest you....

somebody did slash tires and everyone refused to identify who did it and nobody in the town would help them....seems like a good idea everytime the go any where.
    i admit i like a good ruckus from time to time. why can't we go back in time a bit? we could actualy smoke these fuckers and call it self defense. these are some of the worst folks alive today. oneday someone will off a few of them. i can't wait till their church burns down.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    chadwick wrote:
    i have a question

I think they are all attorneys. It's like a kooky father and his grown kids, something like that. They want people to go after them so then they can go after those people in court. I think I read all this.

They're sick pathetic people.
    i've always wanted to try the pit manuver.....hmmm...could i make it look like an accident...yes, yes i think could
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Enkidu wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    i have a question

I think they are all attorneys. It's like a kooky father and his grown kids, something like that. They want people to go after them so then they can go after those people in court. I think I read all this.

the leader is a lawyer for sure..
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Enkidu wrote:
    chadwick wrote:
    i have a question

i have nothing in the bank. i think if they sued me they'd get 13 frickin cents. i'd get excited and laugh with the police that arrested me. the judge would fart when westboro takes the stand.

just my opinion i could be wrong...

it is a fact though that these folks should be punched in the fudds...hard and often

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I just Googled these freaks. Fred Phelps, head freak, is a disbarred attorney. Shocking. His daughter Shirley Phelps-Roper is an attorney "and answers many of the e-mails sent to the church in a column called "Dear Shirley."

Here's another delightful tidbit. "Phelps-Roper was arrested on June 5, 2007, on suspicion of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Police alleged that she allowed her son to trample an American flag while protesting the funeral of a soldier in Bellevue, Nebraska, which is a misdemeanor in the state."
  • jethrojam420jethrojam420 Posts: 1,075
    yes and the announcement was on an iphone :lol:

the word hypocrite comes to mind...
    8/29/00*5/2/03*7/2/03*7/3/03*7/11/03*9/28/04*5/24/06*6/28/08*5/15/10*5/17/10* 10/16/13*10/25/13* 4/28/16*4/28/16*8/5/16*8/7/16 EV 6/15/11 Brad 10/27/02
    Enkidu wrote:
    I just Googled these freaks. Fred Phelps, head freak, is a disbarred attorney. Shocking. His daughter Shirley Phelps-Roper is an attorney "and answers many of the e-mails sent to the church in a column called "Dear Shirley."

Here's another delightful tidbit. "Phelps-Roper was arrested on June 5, 2007, on suspicion of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Police alleged that she allowed her son to trample an American flag while protesting the funeral of a soldier in Bellevue, Nebraska, which is a misdemeanor in the state."
    that is very disrespectful
    someone, somewhere needs to stop these maniacs
    i want ed to hurt them with his surfboard and tiny guitar

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    edited October 2011
    Fuckin idiots.
    They brought their crazy asses to Mizzip a few months back for a soldier's funeral and it didn't go so well for them

http://thehayride.com/2011/04/westboro- ... and-loses/
    Post edited by Yellow Ledbelly on
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Earlier this year at the Grammys, the Westboro freaks were outside the venue, and each member was holding 4 different signs with messages of hate.. There were 2 police officers near them. I asked the officer what would happen if I spat on them, and he replied that I would be arrested. I was very tempted to do it, but I was able to refrain. Instead, I stared at one of them for a bit. I hope the members eventually see the light, and break free of the influence.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    tinkerbell wrote:
    I'll see them in hell :twisted:

:lol:

reminds me of 'this one time'...

I went to a festival here in Seattle, and a group of them (or similar idiotic protestors) were there...holding their signs. They yelled in their megaphone, "you are all sinners!"

I yelled back, "woo-hoo! see you in hell!"

everybody laughed. they got mad. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • markymark550markymark550 Posts: 5,136
    I just don't get their motivation, are they trying to recruit new members? :? Cause if they are, this has to be THE least effective method ever. They just come across as mental, and who wants to join in with that?!
    No, they're not really trying to recruit new members, although I doubt they would turn anyone away that shared their same beliefs. That "church" is basically a cult centered around the "pastor" and the members are the rest of his family and perhaps friends of the family. To me, all they're just a bunch of attention whores. It's absolutely disgusting what they do...

And yeah, the guy in charge is a disbarred lawyer and many of his children are lawyers too. They would love to get the opportunity to sue someone if that someone were foolish enough to attack/slander the cult.

I saw an interesting documentary on them on Netflix. I'll try to remember to look it up when I get home.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,944
    Fuckin idiots.
    They brought their crazy asses to Mizzip a few months back for a soldier's funeral and it didn't go so well for them

THIS is the best part of that article!!

"A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business."
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • ^^^ Yeah and I do know that they actually did all of that. I swear if they had been at the funeral that more ass would have been whooped. Those people are scary.

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I hope the members eventually see the light, and break free of the influence.
    I think that all of the members are actually all family members.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Fuckin idiots.

Smoother than butter on a hot piece of cornbread... :ugeek:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    My favorite counter protest, from San Diego Comic Con 2010

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/07/2 ... st-church/
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    edited October 2011
    tybird wrote:
    Fuckin idiots.

Smoother than butter on a hot piece of cornbread... :ugeek:
    Also they got zero press aside from an initial story (or maybe 2) in the Jackson newspaper when they said they were coming . Zero television coverage.
    Post edited by Yellow Ledbelly on

merkinball wrote:
    My favorite counter protest, from San Diego Comic Con 2010

http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/07/2 ... st-church/

love it. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I say a group of soldiers head over to their headquarters/church and blow the fuckin thing to ashes.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I say a group of soldiers head over to their headquarters/church and blow the fuckin thing to ashes.

:clap::clap::clap:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    Pissing off gays, military and celebs is one thing. Pissing off a generation of computer nerds is a monster you don't want to mess with.....

Westboro website goes down in 3.......2......1........!!!!!!
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013