zach parise

brother123brother123 Posts: 792
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
2008_04_devsrang.jpg

is now the captain . . . ah yeah

Now. . . Lou just needs to offer a decent long-term contract before he's a FA.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    zach is a fraud....oh wait...my bad...that'd be your avatar.....change it already....thanks mgmt. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • does this appease the board gods? Heaven forbid a person likes two teams

oh wait, yeah ok, I'm a fraud cause the Bruins won a cup and therefor anyone who likes em had to have like them after this. I'm I getting that right 81? i mean really. . is this how it works?

Should I switch baseball teams too? The Red Sox didn't make it so, what am I to do? Yankees? perhaps how about I hop on over to the Phillies?

My god
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rut roh
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    my dentist is friends with him..says zach doesn't expect a contract beacause of the money issues

my dentist asked wheter he thinks he will be traded a the deadline...

zach said i hae no control over that,but if it did happen he would be back next year on the other side of the tracks

you will need an nyr logo in about a year from now

can u make a boston/nj/nyr avatar??? gonna need it
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • rb115565rb115565 Posts: 222
    Should pick one team and stick with it
    5/30/03 9/2/05 9/4/05 9/5/05 7/22/06 7/23/06 9/21/09 9/22/09 9/21/11 9/22/11
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    the board thanks you. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • my dentist is friends with him..says zach doesn't expect a contract beacause of the money issues

zach said i hae no control over that,but if it did happen he would be back next year on the other side of the tracks

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. The whole kovalchuk deal really fucked em good. If I had my way Parise would have worn the C a couple of years ago.
  • rb115565 wrote:
    Should pick one team and stick with it

Yep.
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    brother123 wrote:
    my dentist is friends with him..says zach doesn't expect a contract beacause of the money issues

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of. The whole kovalchuk deal really fucked em good. If I had my way Parise would have worn the C a couple of years ago.

all joking aside..zach told him that they have real serious money issues (which we already knew) but its like really serious

and the dentist meant if they are out of playoff contention at the deadline

i actually have an appt. today so i will see if he has any other juicy news ....my dentist is real good friends with langenbrunner(sp) and thats how this relationship started..
    he plays poker with a few of the devils
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • brother123 wrote:

all joking aside..zach told him that they have real serious money issues (which we already knew) but its like really serious

and the dentist meant if they are out of playoff contention at the deadline

i actually have an appt. today so i will see if he has any other juicy news ....my dentist is real good friends with langenbrunner(sp) and thats how this relationship started..
    he plays poker with a few of the devils

Yeah I knew about the money issues for sure. As much as I went on and on about the whole Kovalchuk deal it really fucked up this team.

Not only does it put a huge dent in dealing and trading but we haven't got what we payed for and it only hurts not only the team but stars and fan favorites like Zach.

I'd really hate for him to go, he's like Bergeron of the Devils: a class act