Options

wanna trade

sctt_perrysctt_perry Posts: 224
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I have a copy of no code and I would like to trade for either binaural or riot act. The no code is used but in awesome condition. I am not looking to sell because I am desperately trying to complete my collection and don't have the cash for ebay.

I am looking for the vinyl records of these albums not the cd's
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    I'll buy it from you? I don't care if it's new as long as it's not scratched because I just wanna SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE
  • Options
    I would love to sell this to you but I can't. I don't have the funds to by either of these albums on ebay
  • Options
    I'll send you mine. Shoot me your info. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bates.scott@gmail.com">bates.scott@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->. I have a copy of No Code so no worries.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    batessca wrote:
    I'll send you mine. Shoot me your info. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bates.scott@gmail.com">bates.scott@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->. I have a copy of No Code so no worries.

Only one post and already a legend... Kudos! 8-)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    arq wrote:
    batessca wrote:

Damn....I guess I was too slow... :lol: But I totally agree!!! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    arq wrote:
    batessca wrote:

Wow!!! Awesome! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Can't begin to tell you how much of a fan I am of Pearl Jam fans. The best in the world. But what would you expect from the best band in the world.
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    That is awesome, wish I could get that no code. I only have a first pressing vitalogy which I had to clean in order to play it and live on ten legs. One day I hope to complete my collection. I love vinyl.

Pearl Jam fans are the greatest fans of all.
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    arq wrote:
    batessca wrote:

Thank you so much but I'm actually looking for the vinyl