Options

Bridge School 2011

2»

Comments

• Options
    nucmed24 wrote:
    Also going to the UW vs. Stanford game on Saturday

Surely that won't be a lopsided game. Go dawgs! (that hurts to say, as a duck fan)

Still looking for 2 Sunday tickets, GA or reserved, don't make me use stubhub! Please!
  • Options
    nucmed24nucmed24 Posts: 144
    LOL... well I'll be wearing my Husky purple. Here's to hoping for a victory! :D
    I'm Eric.

Gorge 9/1/05
    Gorge 7/22/06
    Seattle 9/22/09
    Portland 7/14/11 (Ed Solo)
    Seattle 7/15/11 (Ed Solo)
    Bridge School 10/23/11 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 10/31/12 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 11/1/12 (Ed Solo)
  • Options
    I am still in need of some Sunday lawn tickets as well. I would love for someone with extra to sell me some! Please let me know.
    "drop the leash, we are young"
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    selling saturday seats

Section 201, Row S.
    $180
  • Options
    Hey all... I'm in need of 4 tix for Saturday and just a pair for Sunday if anyone can hook me up it would be appreciated. If not I'll have to grovel at the venue. :(
  • Options
    I will have one extra lawn ticket for Saturday. PM me if you're interested in meeting me at the show to buy for facevalue.
    "drop the leash, we are young"
  • Options
    Check ticketmaster now! I just scored a lawn ticket for sunday after being denied all morning. Thank you rain for keeping me home from work today.
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    A "few hundred" lawn seats for Sunday were released this morning (according to Shoreline's Facebook page). Go get 'em before they're gone! I'm still looking for reserved, but I bought a pair of Sunday lawn anyway for anyone on here who is in need and doesn't get them this morning. If that's you, send me a PM and they're yours!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    Bridge School Benefit Concert Oct 22nd...streaming live from Shoreline Amphitheatre with special host Jimmy Fallon. Stay tuned for details.

according to tweeter page...

http://twitter.com/#!/bridgeconcert
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    Hey, I've got an extra ticket for Sunday! All I want is face value and a beer! Those are 12 bucks at Shoreline.. .damn
    2010: Mountain View, CA (10/23)
    2011: East Troy, WI (9/3-9/4)
    2012: Missoula, MT (09/30) - San Francisco, CA (10/03)
    2013: Chicago, Ill (07/19) - Los Angeles (11/23 - 11/24) - Oakland (11/26) - Portland (11/29) - Spokane (11/30) - Seattle (12/06)
  • Options
    Hey, I've got an extra ticket for Sunday! All I want is face value and a beer! Those are 12 bucks at Shoreline.. .damn

Reserved or lawn? If reserved, I'm definitely interested!

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but there were a few changes made to the lineup for Bridge School. According to the website:

Benefit Concert lineup change: Diana Krall & Jenny Lewis have cancelled. Devendra Banhart and Norah Jones w/The Little Willies added to both days! Jimmy Fallon will be there on Saturday to MC!

The best bridge lineup ever just got even better. 8-)

• Options
    ItIsAllAboutPJItIsAllAboutPJ S.B., CA Posts: 829
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but there were a few changes made to the lineup for Bridge School. According to the website:

Benefit Concert lineup change: Diana Krall & Jenny Lewis have cancelled. Devendra Banhart and Norah Jones w/The Little Willies added to both days! Jimmy Fallon will be there on Saturday to MC!

The best bridge lineup ever just got even better. 8-)

I'm disappointed about Diana Krall but I love Norah Jones! The other night Jimmy did a shout out to the Bridge School show which I thought was cool, now I know why.
    This is going to be great. :D
  • Options
    Anyone else as psyched for this as I am? Pending any changes, this is the final lineup for this year's concert:

■Neil Young
    ■Eddie Vedder
    ■Arcade Fire
    ■Foo Fighters (Sunday only)
    ■Dave Matthews
    ■Los Invisibles, featuring Carlos Santana, Cindy Blackman Santana & Guests
    ■Beck
    ■Mumford & Sons
    ■Tony Bennett (Sunday only)
    ■Devendra Banhart
    ■Norah Jones with The Little Willie

What a fucking amazing lineup. I've seen 9 of the 11 acts (top that!), and I will vouch for each of those 9 putting on great live shows and being more than well worth seeing. And the two I haven't seen -- Tony Bennett and Carlos Santana -- are living legends, so they're almost automatic must-sees.

Looks like my only dilemma is going to be finding time to take food, beer, and piss breaks. 8-)

• Options
    there are really great reserved seats for saturday right now...Row H of Balcony!!! Ticketmaster
  • Options
    bburpeebburpee Posts: 177
    Anyone still looking for seated pavilion tickets on Saturday, let me know!

I have two extra pairs because my friends suck. I am lonely.
    Is it too much to ask for a full-blown Temple of the Dog set? Probably.
  • Options
    DaveyGDaveyG Posts: 225
    I'm still looking for two Sunday lawn seats, sorry for the bump, but I'm getting worried.
    10/23/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    10/24/10, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (24th Bridge School Benefit)
    07/11/11, Paramount Theater, Oakland, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show)
    10/22/11, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, California (Eddie Vedder Solo Show, 25th Bridge School Benefit)
  • Options
    nucmed24nucmed24 Posts: 144
    I'm looking for two lowers or Box seats to Sunday's show. Anyone have any? Please? :)

thanks much.
    I'm Eric.

Gorge 9/1/05
    Gorge 7/22/06
    Seattle 9/22/09
    Portland 7/14/11 (Ed Solo)
    Seattle 7/15/11 (Ed Solo)
    Bridge School 10/23/11 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 10/31/12 (Ed Solo)
    Las Vegas 11/1/12 (Ed Solo)
  • Options
    All set for Saturday! Thanks for the tix.

Still looking for a Sunday pair. Send me a pm I you can help out with the search.

Thanks!!!
  • Options
    NHidingNHiding Posts: 1,899
    Have a single in the lower 200s for Saturday if anyone is looking. PM me if interested.