Giorgio Tsoukalos: Human or Alien?

SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
tumblr_lp2vx4WUJg1qaod8z.jpg

discuss...

Bonus Question: What is your favorite way he pronounces "Astronaut"?

a. Assernaut
b. Astonaut
c. Askernaut
d. Asternaut
e. Other

107p73b.jpg
"See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Most definitely an alien...the hair is an obvious cover up for some sort of alien feature he is hiding.

Bonus Question:

I gotta with option A.

PS: Thank you for posting this. I thought I was the only person that ever watches that show.
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    human, trying his damnedest to emulate alien.

as for my favourite pronunciation, it's gotta be (a), assernaut.
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Most definitely an alien...the hair is an obvious cover up for some sort of alien feature he is hiding.

Bonus Question:

I gotta with option A.

PS: Thank you for posting this. I thought I was the only person that ever watches that show.

Mmmmm. Agreed. There has to be a reason for the hair, possibly covering up antennae or something. And the orange skin? Probably caused by radiation due to his homeworld's lack of an ozone layer and the proximity of its 2 suns.

And no you aren't the only one who watches it, it's the most unintentionally hilarious show on TV. I saw an episode yesterday in which Giorgio claimed that Greek Mythology was an account of aliens on Earth, and that Zeus was really an alien and that his lighting bolts were really a concentrated energy beam weapon. The only thing better than Giorgio is that David Childress guy who claimed that our moon is actually a Death Star just waiting (not sure WHAT its waiting for) to blow us up. Giorgio is just an excitable idiot, but I think David Childress is a certifiable lunatic. :lol:
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"