Options

New version of Better Man

MarcInChicagoMarcInChicago Posts: 2
edited August 2008 in The Porch
As you may have heard EV played an altered, "lullaby" version of Better Man at last Thursday's solo show. I think the chords were the same but the melody was definitely not. I was there to hear it and it caught me off guard - it was really amazing and I'd love to hear it again.

Does anyone know if there are any sound clips posted online?

I'M NOT LOOKING FOR A FREE DOWNLOAD - hopefully a decision will be made to release a compliation of the various songs performed and hopefully recorded during the solo tour. I'm more than happy to pay full price for such a compliation (I'd pay DOUBLE...TRIPLE :)...) as would everyone who went to the shows and all those who were not able. It would just be really nice to hear it again sooner than later (as opposed to "saving" it for later - HA!)

Thanks in advance for any ideas. You can e-mail me directly if you know where to hear it at marcp@bortzgroup.com. Have a good day.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    don't know if i can help you there, but, i was just listening to the 2000 Kansas City show and there is a lovely intro bit before Betterman that i'd never heard before. worth a listen on pearljamlive.com
    www.cluthelee.com