Options

Anyone in Florida get Deep & Single?

13»

Comments

• Options
    nicky-p38nicky-p38 Posts: 394
    Just got mine yesterday (near Tampa).
  • Options
    If I can get a package from China in 2 days, customs check and all, why does it take so long for something to get here from Seattle? 10C severely needs to get their shit together. I'm # 400,*** (don't recall exaclty..) Multiply 400,000 by the minimum membership fee...That's 8 million bucks...what the hell do they do with all that dough? Cos they sure ain't using it to improve their service.
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    UpdATE!!!!
    the mail man is very loyal to me, and he is kinda mad at the tennis club .

He first thought that I was using him for a home internet mail business.
    Because of the insistince? that I need to pay shipping for every item I buy. I want a sticker? it's a buck. If I really want the real sticker... I have to pay at least 5? 6? 9.99? to get it shipped? Now That I feel like I'm the owner of the sticker and it is shipped to my house.... and it's not in the package it's just a bummer :( .
    I have been a member for twenty years. I had the honor of meeting another 10 cluber and they were over hanging out talking about records... I hear the code signal from the Mail Carrier. Oh Crap! I take off headed for the front door. It's Pouring Rain. I open the Door All the way. Some times he has to make two trips. I thank him for coming and try to give him a thank you (gas money), and he wouldn't take it. So I got my Shoes today in the white packages? I go back to the friend I just met that lives near me that is a fellow clubber and so awesome. :) They look puzzelled (you can blame the public education for my hooked on phonics) , Oh yea it was the Mail Carrier I got my shoes ! They entered a contest in a magazine called Deep?
    What is that? I'm asking, what contest? I know they are coming out with somethin extra maybe, but I have never seen a 10 club magazine. " This person is shocked, and they show me what they had submitted
    and that they get this magazine all the time or at least regularly? Or twice? anyway we had a reality check. I'm kinda used to dissapointments. They insisted that I contact the club and they would help or fix it? "No, sadly it won't happen. I am lucky to just have a number! I have had my account misplaced, deleted, omited, I've been charged twice. Last year? I called before I renewed , and asked if the vinyls were a guarentee this year? (but that was last year :roll: ) oh yes ! They told me. Then it analog digital suddenly. I call back... the server is down. My fire wall wouldn't let me through!!!!! "Oh yeah.. We are fixing that right now" :roll: I am so tired of lameo excuses..
    I could go on about this but it's boring, right? they agreed and we continued to talk about the contest and the creation was amazing..This person is really gifted.. We met and that is really what we both wanted.

:D Love ya Stace
  • Options
    AliveinFLAliveinFL Posts: 567
    Got mine in Jacksonville last wednesday, 10/5
    11/17/93, 9/17/95, 10/2/96, 6/27/1998, 10/21/2000, 4/13/2003, 10/8/2004, 7/6/2006, 7/7/2006, 7/9/2006, 7/10/2006, 6/12/2008, 6/16/2008,5/20-21/2010, 9/3-9/4/2011, 9/21/12, 9/22/12, EV solo Jax 11/25-11/26, 7/19/2013, 10/30/2013
  • Options
    MK186319MK186319 Posts: 186
    Still nothing in P.C.
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    Finally!!
    100_0228-1.jpg

Looks like you received 2.

How'd you manage that?

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    rhinomagic wrote:
    Finally!!
    100_0228-1.jpg

Looks like you received 2.

How'd you manage that?

Both myself and the wife are dedicated fans. Hers goes in the closet unopened never to see the light of day again. Or until the next pre party where I'm in the giving mood.
    I'm still alive..
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Haa ha. It is real! Son of a monkey's uncle! I have old calenders. :? at least a lump of coal?

Tinsle time.....

I got some ones villa magizine? But I hope that the ones that want it can some day get it. But i do not have it.
    this is not for you, it never was for you. But I really liked it and Jamming will continue. all apologies. I hope the Flutter girl gets hers!!!
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    got mine in orlando 2 days ago
  • Options
    Still waiting in Orlando. Guess it's random since the single has touched down here already...
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    FrankBauer wrote:
    Still waiting in Orlando. Guess it's random since the single has touched down here already...

Maybe the mailman got scared away by your dog. Looks vicious.
    ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    I'd prefer your mailman. Mine folded the record in half to fit it in my mailbox...now it's in two pieces. Nice. Oh well, at least I have the Deep.
  • Options
    No go 4 PC,FL.
  • Options
    nothing yet, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    electronblueelectronblue WPB Florida Posts: 3,458
    nothing in west palm beach
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 315
    nothing in west palm beach

Ditto. More like Boca...but close enough. Nothing yet.
  • Options
    jacksonville , last week
  • Options
    jhuludjhulud S. FloriDUH! Posts: 315
    Still nothing here in the Palm Beach area...what the hell?!?!? My buddy who live in Hollywood got his a few weeks ago already.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    jhulud wrote:
    Still nothing here in the Palm Beach area...what the hell?!?!? My buddy who live in Hollywood got his a few weeks ago already.

You may want to contact them. I got mine in Lake Worth/WPB a few weeks ago too.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)