Options

FREE Ireland/UK 2006 (Ames) poster--WINNER!!!

Comments

• Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Great idea for a competition Matt, we certainly need some positive threads here. There are so many lovely people on here (like you Matt) but I will choose Don and Kelly (GiventoLukinKP and Dwhite76).
    I met these 2 people at Alpine Valley and they were so nice. Thanks for my keychain Kel and thanks for carrying that poster all the way from Arizona Don. You both are great friends. ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    gonna give a big shoutout to thefixer9- Rico's very generous (as you are too Matt), with his giveaways and created the Pearl Jam FB group (also a major contributor too)!!

Thanks for the chance!

Aww....Thanks Marci!!! :mrgreen:

Don't enter me into the contest but I would like to give a shoutout to red mos (Kyle) for being an awesome dude, Big Drop (Remington) for being there for me and to Father Hubbard (Tom) for his generosity!!! :D I could go on all day listing people but I'll leave it there... :D

Oh and Marci for her kindness!!! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    P-JamP-Jam Posts: 807
    Wow, love this! Not just the contest and all, but the fact you are bringing some positive vibe back to the boards!!! It was becoming a bit of a warzone!
    There are so many people that I could say nice things about here. There has been some pretty cool things done thanks to folks from these boards that just make this difficult life so much more bearable and enjoyable. The majority of people here, the ones that live out the beliefs and the message that this band represents and is all about, you are all just so selfless, inspiring, and just downright amazing... keep the vibes going! :)

Thank you for doing this!!!
  • Options
    i would have to say how amazing dimitrispearljam is for all of his amazing giveaways!
    and love ..... wish the world would go again with love , one cant seem to have enough.........
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    There are so many people....but the one that sticks out to me is comebackgirl. She is beyond words all kinds of kindness and generous and overall a great woman. Without her....I don't think I would have gone back for day 2 of PJ20. So to her....she's amazing! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    belinda27belinda27 Posts: 731
    This is alot of fun, I would like to say redraw is somebody nice that if it wasn't for the forum I would never know of him, he sent me something that made my day and I was able to share the news with my family and friends, it was very kind of him. :D
  • Options
    I think Rico will is an awesome kid and Demitri is very generous.
    Memorial Stadium, Seattle - Jul 21 22, 1998
    Key Arena - Nov 05, 2000
    Gorge Amphitheater - Sep 01, 2005, Jul 22,23, 2006
    Key Arena - Sept 21,22, 2009
    Alpine Valley - Sept 3, 4 2011
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    movaughn wrote:
    I would have to say ahill721 is the most helpful person I've dealt with on here. I've gotten one poster I needed and quite a few responses to all my threads. I have been a fan for awhile and a member for a little while but only started posting about a month ago. Thank you ahill721 for all your help.

You are welcome

Pjtradeking I would like to thank you for being very similar in what movaughn said about me, thanks for helping me with my collection, you always thoughtful input, and knowledge.
  • Options
    Cool giveaway. Been in the club for many years but haven't started posting until around a month ago. So many nice people I've encountered since then but I'll pick out two. First off, Father Hubbard for being so generous in his giveaways. I won a Grand Rapids 06 poster in one of his giveways and was thrilled with it. Second member is zdogbone for spreading the love by sending out the PJ20 ticket stubs. A lot of respect for that.
  • Options
    Im kinda new to the board but I love to see how people become friends just from posting on here and hope to interact with everyone the same.

I can't believe it's not Ledbetter....I love your name on here, that got a good laugh out if me.

thanks for the chance to win a free poster!
  • Options
    piedropiedro Posts: 53
    jshin, because he had cool A flippin' contest yesterday.

Thanks for this great chance to win, Cheers!
  • Options
    ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    There's so many nice people on here, I couldn't possibly name just one.

So thank you to everyone that helps lighten my day :D
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    Empty Glass was very generous with me recently and made my day. If I win I want the poster to go to him.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Bump!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    great contest matt! great guy on here is aussie357. really went above and beyond for me. appreciate it man.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • Options
    gfnk001gfnk001 Posts: 652
    Have to say thefixer9 is a great dude. Here and the page he created on fb keeps everyone in a great light and always calming the flames.
  • Options
    Wednesday bump!! I did mention it was free, right? :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PkePke Ayrshire ,Scotland Posts: 846
    hey man
    keep the good karma goin
    one up for the lovely leanne (dottles) she always up for helpin out

:D
    Glasgow 00
    Leeds 06
    London 07
    London Berlin London 09
    Dublin Belfast London Berlin Arras Werchter Bilbao 10
    East Troy East Troy Montreal Toronto Toronto 11
    Manchester Manchester Berlin Berlin Stockholm EV Manchester 12
    San Diego LA Oakland Portland Vancouver Seattle 13
    Berlin Leeds Tulsa Lincoln 14
    Pete Townshend & EV Chicago Global Citizen New York 15
    Philadelphia Philadelphia New York New York 16
    EV Tarmonia Tarmonia 17
    London,London,Prague,Krakow,Berlin 18
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,075
    edited March 2013
    I'm in.

Thanks for the chance!
    Post edited by Abe Froman on
  • Options
    EVERYONE that I have communicated with on here is awesome! Shiela0225 was very helpful while I was planning my alpine trip.
    2000: Atlanta, GA
    2003: Birmingham, AL
    2010: New Orleans Jazz Fest
    2011: PJ20, Alpine Valley
  • Options
    Did not meet one person @ PJ20 whom I did not like.
    Just, not enough.
    I need more.
    Nothing seems to satisfy.
    I said, I dont want it.
    I just need it.
    To breathe, to feel, to know Im alive.
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    MFC2006, Thanks for the chance! I actaully dealt with you some years ago! I gave you the green trojan horse tshirt for you Mexico 03 poster! You are and always have been a good trader! Kudos and Cheers my friend!!!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    Bump! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    gfnk001 wrote:
    Have to say thefixer9 is a great dude. Here and the page he created on fb keeps everyone in a great light and always calming the flames.

:oops: Aww..Thanks!!!! :mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    ilockyerilockyer Posts: 2,240
    Pke wrote:
    hey man
    keep the good karma goin
    one up for the lovely leanne (dottles) she always up for helpin out

:D

Another vote for Leanne... she's an absolute star.

Great contest too... far too much negativity of late!
    The secret to a happy ending is knowing when to roll the credits
  • Options
    teegan31teegan31 Southwestern ON Posts: 126
    I think you are awesome for doing this! I would like to say thanks to Jokertt for helping me out with a few things!
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Cool contest Matt :)

I've dealt with lots of great people on here but standout for me is Don White. A true friend.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    This is a superb idea!! I like seeing that there is such kick ass karma here on these forums somedays..It makes it a bit easier to go out into the world of negative fucked up people, knowing I can recharge my Karmic batteries here at PJ.com; with all the peeps that genuinely care about each other. As for one person in particular, I have only posted back and forth with everyone.. have yet to really actually MEET anyone from here yet..Except for the one guy at Bonnaroo..but I can't remember what his username was..Anyhow I'm gonna say the entirety of this forum, because only here will you find ANY person who is willing to help pay another person's mortgage so they can go see a show!! OR send them care packages when they are sick or down, OR Pay for plane tickets when finances run low and the importance of the show nearly missed out on, outweighs the financial obligations.. Just TOOO many things that are bad ass that I've seen on here!!
    So in short I say All of us..
  • Options
    Great giveaway! I'd like say JJflash - he won a giveaway I set up earlier this year and I've enjoyed our pm's back and forth across the Atlantic! He seems a real cool cat and I'm really glad he won my giveaway! Still waiting for a picture of him wearing "our" pj cap at alpine though!!! Thanks for the chance - I really regret not getting this poster at the time of the gig!
  • Options
    bump! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com