Options

What are you craving/hungry for right now?

Comments

• Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    toast
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    DS1119 wrote:
    the etoufee would have to be crawfish etoufee and the ice cream would have to be chocolate with swirls of peanut butter in it.

Is that more specific for you? :lol:

Got it. :lol:

Oh good. :lol:
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    low-calorie-stuffed-peppers-diet-recipe.jpg

Mmmmmmmm
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Cucumber sushi roll --- like right now.
    05/19/06 Grand Rapids, MI
    05/07/10 Noblesville, IN
    09/03/11 Alpine Valley, WI
    09/04/11 Alpine Valley, WI
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    low-calorie-stuffed-peppers-diet-recipe.jpg

Mmmmmmmm

What are they stuffed with?
  • Options
    Mild sausage
    Sweet sausage or ground pork/beef
    Italien Bread crumbs
    spices
    provolone cheese
    Black olives

Essentially... stuffed with a lil' bit of heaven LOL
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Mild sausage
    Italien Bread crumbs
    spices
    provolone cheese
    Black olives

That sounds like a lil bit of heaven. :lol: I would cut the bread crumbs out and put quinoa instead and cut the olives. Not a fan of cooked olives.
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Mild sausage
    Italien Bread crumbs
    spices
    provolone cheese
    Black olives

That sounds like a lil bit of heaven. :lol: I would cut the bread crumbs out and put quinoa instead and cut the olives. Not a fan of cooked olives.

Good substitutes!! I also use sweet hot peppers. I like a lil' spice from time to time!
  • Options
    Some spice in life is always a good thing
  • Options
    PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Still waiting for that lobster roll mmmmmmm ;):mrgreen:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • Options
    Beef fried rice, egg drop soup, pot stickers and a large sweet iced tea.
  • Options
    All 4 please!!!
    Tutti-Frutti.jpg
  • Options
    All 4 please!!!
    Tutti-Frutti.jpg
  • Options
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    All 4 please!!!
    Tutti-Frutti.jpg

Are we a little hungry today? :lol:
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    Dim Sum which I just had ... delicious,one of my favourite things to eat
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
  • Options
    pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    fixed it ... just had some popcorn :D
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

oh my good gosh that sounds heavenly right now!!
  • Options
    StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    ANYTHING that's loaded with carbs

cake! birthday cake.....vaniilla birthday cake with butter cream icing....and maybe strawberries and custard filling...from the italian bakery..nothing else will do

may 1st i will HAVE IT! screw the diet for one entire day...i'm gonna be so sick
    but the craving will be done and over with :D
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    alaskan-red-king-crab-leg-P.jpg
  • Options
    davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    mudbugs
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    mudbugs
    ?????
    peace,
    jo

"Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    more salsa verde
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    StillHere wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    mudbugs
    ?????

mudbugs-in-may.jpg
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    mudbugs
    ?????

mudbugs-in-may.jpg

oh jeezuuzzzzzz :shock: :o

are they like crawfish ??? nasty
    same way i feel about a lobster
    yummy tasting but if i have to look at it first there's no way
    peace,
    jo

• Options
    yep! mudbugs are slang for crawfish bc they are fished out of swampy waters. but they dont taste swampy at all, quite tasty actually
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    yep! mudbugs are slang for crawfish bc they are fished out of swampy waters. but they dont taste swampy at all, quite tasty actually

They are delicious!

Great! Now I want some!! :lol:
  • Options
    davidtrios wrote:
    StillHere wrote:
    davidtrios wrote:
    mudbugs
    ?????

mudbugs-in-may.jpg

Unreal yummy looking!
  • Options
    2188694484_45cfeae894-300x225.jpg

I would pay alot of money to have this delivered right now!!!