Options

Florida!

southerngardensoutherngarden Posts: 457
edited November 2008 in The Porch
well, we didnt screw it all up this time...according to CNN.com, FLORIDA went BLUE!!

its funny when you look at the map on CNN.com. Florida is a little blue weener hanging from the red blob of the south....

but as far a spearl jam not playing states that voted for MCSAME, thats a bunch of crap....

i was suprised to hear so many MCSAME fans in the pit...i really thought pearl jam fans were a little smarter than that...course after watching the VFC video i realize that there are tons of morons out there...
I shit and I stink, I'm real, join the club...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    Surprised too. So glad America has a blue wiener.

Bye bye John McCan't and Sarah Failin.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,203
    well, we didnt screw it all up this time...according to CNN.com, FLORIDA went BLUE!!

its funny when you look at the map on CNN.com. Florida is a little blue weener hanging from the red blob of the south....

but as far a spearl jam not playing states that voted for MCSAME, thats a bunch of crap....

i was suprised to hear so many MCSAME fans in the pit...i really thought pearl jam fans were a little smarter than that...course after watching the VFC video i realize that there are tons of morons out there...

little blue weiner? ha! holy fuck man. that is funny right there.
    www.cluthelee.com