**The Official Please Play Alaska Thread**

Comments

• big dipper ice creambig dipper ice cream malt-hop epicenter Posts: 2,529
    bump

2024..........ANCHORAGE-FAIRBANKS-VANCOUVER-SEATTLE-PORTLAND-BOISE-SLC-MISSOULA

bump

• go prego pre Posts: 642
    Just play Alaska already! I'm looking for a reason to go back. Do a statewide tour, from Barrow to Ketchikan, with about 6 shows in between. Most shows would have a capacity crowd of about 1000. I'm in!
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.
    bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Bump!

bump

• Mikemzl91Mikemzl91 Posts: 484
    I would go to Anchorage. 
    glad to see some more interest.  wish there was news of a new album and west coast w/ canada and alaska shows.

bump

bump

bump

bump

• iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,507
    How about a solo outdoor Ed show at 49th State Brewery in Healy.   The bus used in the Into the Wild movie is on display there.  Chris hiked in to the real bus just a few miles up the road. 
    any EV or PJ show would be amazing.  Outdoor venue in the summer would be my first choice.  I love the smaller venue shows, but it's a $ decision to play a small theatre or club.

bump

bump

Bump

bump

bump

alaska airlines center has plenty of open dates

bump

bump for 2019!

bump

• PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Please play sometime between June 30-July 11 when I will be traveling in Alaska on vacation with family.
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
     i will arrange a show for you on july 6.  i hope you will be near anchorage on saturday.  i wish it was that easy!