Black Diamond is down...but not out!

Comments

• Wow, so sorry to hear this news. Adam is a truly wonderful person and it was a pleasure meeting him and his brood this summer in Boston. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family at this time as we hope for a speedy recovery.
    "FF, I've heard the droning about the Sawx being the baby dolls. Yeah, I get it, you guys invented baseball and suffered forever. I get it." -JearlPam0925
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    Best of luck with recovery BD.
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Sorry to hear this........keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

gcgetwellsoon6.gif
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    We've never really interacted, but I've seen you around here a lot. Best wishes and I hope you will recover very soon!
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • had news from Ruth,Adam wife..he is doing ok..he needs to get healthy...
    he sents his love..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Damn!

Take care and be patient with your recovery.

Best wishes for you and the family Adam.
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    had news from Ruth,Adam wife..he is doing ok..he needs to get healthy...
    he sents his love..

Good to hear! Thanks for the update Dimitris...
    No more mac and cheese ;):lol:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Scary shit! Wishing you a very speedy recovery, glad you are okay.
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,796
    I'm really shocked reading this today

Adam is a great guy and I know he will do what is required to be back to his old self. Not old as in old man, old as in original self :)

Take care friend, and get some rest
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Hope you get well soon BD.... sending positive thoughts your way.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    I'm sorry to hear about your heart problem, BD. I hope only the best for you! You were so nice to me in 2009 (in pm's) when I was going to the ear doctor for my feeling off balance, tinnitus and hearing loss. You were such a good listener :)

Are you having bypass surgery?

Get well soon and I saw your picture on FB, nice gown :mrgreen:
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • after...pink lemonade...

we have Pink Fuckin Telephone....

only at USA...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    Jeez...

Way too young for a heart attack man.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Speedy recovery dude
  • mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Sorry to hear about his health, hope he comes through better than before.

But this strikes me as odd. His wife calls another board member to say leave the man to heal? Are we freaks here or what?!?!?!!?

Seeing he's online right made me think of something. Why doesn't Mrs BD just take his phone away? :mrgreen:
    Out of my cold dead hands
    Oh wait :?
    Thanks everyone... Don't tell my wife :mrgreen:

:lol:
    you ROCK bd

ps
    get better soon
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • I'm hoping for a full recovery from the Afro-American Diamond.

Good luck broski.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Wishing you a speedy recovery, BD. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,412
    i tried calling him last night to see how his son was doing....sorry if i called at the wrong time, buddy!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,950
    Oh for Fucks sake. This is a bit dramatic to get your own thread~!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Holy hell! Feel better Adam! Did he actually have a heart attack or just chest pains?

Sending good vibes your way! :)
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Shit dude I hope this wasn't as a result of me sending you that picture if my 12inch cock you asked for :shock:

Mrs BD has obviously had enough of that snoring ;)

Get well soon my friend!
    I need a coffee!
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    Hey BD, get better soon.
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    BD

sending you and your family a lot of good vibes!!!

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• :shock:
    Lots of good thoughts to you...get better soon!!!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Feel better and rest up. Sending lots of good vibes your way!!
  • So sorry to hear this :(

All the best for the surgery - I hope everything heals soon and that the procedure is as painless as possible.
    Such a scary thing to happen, I'm glad they've pinpointed why and are able to deal with.

Hope that you get better soon and are out on Wednesday
    Get well rested and take it easy
    Sending positive thoughts, good vibes and prayers to you and your family
  • tremorstremors Posts: 8,051
    Thinking of you Adam, during this difficult time. Peace and love going out to you.......
    Cancel my subscription to the Ressurection
    Send my credentials to the house of detention

lettherecordsplay1x.gif?t=1377796878
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    be well, my friend
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Get better bro i know all about heart problems. My prayers are with you. Joe
    Go Birds!!!!
  • PNuttyJamPNuttyJam Posts: 837
    Sending love and waves of fucking rock and roll to break up any bullshit plaque in your arteries or whatever the fuck is messing with your heart, good sir. You're much too good a man, father, husband, friend and fellow fan to go down. 1, 2, 3, 4...5,000,000 against 1 brother...you know this community has your back.

Be well and take good care.
    Jesse
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***