Options

So what upcoming shows are you currently holding tickets to?

Comments

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    TOOL TONIGHT!!!!

:clap:

*working on my snoopy daNce* 8-)
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    deserteddotsedeserteddotse Posts: 1,276
    Grant Lee Phillips
    Roky Erickson
    Mudhoney
    The Shrine
    Tweak Bird
    Smashing Pumpkins
    Neil Young
    Tomahawk
    Bosnian Rainbows
    Give a monkey a brain and he'll swear he's the center of the Universe...
  • Options
    Jnich2424Jnich2424 Posts: 608
    Black Crowes - Saturday
    The Revivalists - free post Jazz Fest show at 1:30am after the Black Crowes show
    Hangout Music Fest (only able to go Sat/Sun though)
    Dawes w/ Shovels and Rope - June 5th
    Mountain Jam Festival
    PJ - Wrigley
    DMB - Alpine (both nights) and Orange Beach
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,855
    May - Soundgarden - Worcester, MA
    June - Atlas Genius - Boston, MA
    June - Rolling Stones - Boston, MA
    July - Paul Mccartney - Boston, MA
    August - Beck - Portland, ME
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Foals 5/3 Terminal 5

Havent posted here in ages. I'll be there tomorrow! Foals are my favorite indie band.

My other recent shows were Tame Impala at terminal 5, and Toro y Moi at webster hall.

My first time seeing them 8-) First time at Terminal 5, New albums Great, bout 18 hrs to go! every song off of antidotes will be a treasure.

Show was intense!!!!! Yannis is nuts how he climbed up the second level and jumped down during electric bloom and jumped into the crowd suring providence. That song is so wild. I loved the jams too, especially red socks... ahhh what a show!!! I can blast them all night now.

and yea Antidotes is their absolute best. WIsh they still played french open and cassius.
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Show was intense!!!!! Yannis is nuts how he climbed up the second level and jumped down during electric bloom and jumped into the crowd suring providence. That song is so wild. I loved the jams too, especially red socks... ahhh what a show!!! I can blast them all night now.

and yea Antidotes is their absolute best. WIsh they still played french open and cassius.

I got home at 2 and passed out and just woke up to both of my legs cramping :evil: OW! i'm glad they didnt play cassius, i might be dead. :lol: i read some crap reviews about terminal 5 today before i went, i thought the place was Great, there were some lame fucks in the v.i.p. section, but that's every concert. FUCKIN YANNIS! FUCKIN YANNIS!

i've been dreaming about this night for 3 years, it was so much better than i imagined.

And some girl bought me a beer! I Still Got It! 8-)
  • Options
    Yeah terminal 5 has nothing but bad reviews. The sound isnt all that great. But you know what, i've seen some of the best indie shows at terminal 5, so for that alone I love that place. The bar areas are nice and the rooftop is cool. That band is so great live. You can tell they just love playing live, they totally know how to pump the crowd.

So you were on the 2nd level VIP? Did you see him running through that area?
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Yeah terminal 5 has nothing but bad reviews. The sound isnt all that great. But you know what, i've seen some of the best indie shows at terminal 5, so for that alone I love that place. The bar areas are nice and the rooftop is cool. That band is so great live. You can tell they just love playing live, they totally know how to pump the crowd.

I was on the third level right over the stage, so i got to watch him climb and run through but lost sight of him after the turn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d12aagw1NBI

There's some vid's popping up, this guy got a few but the sounds not great and he stops recording red sox pugie half way through to save his battery :fp: :lol:
  • Options
    what the fuuuuck. The ending jam was so BADASS at the end of red socks.
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    Frankie79Frankie79 Cornwall, UK Posts: 203

I was on the third level right over the stage, so i got to watch him climb and run through but lost sight of him after the turn.

There's some vid's popping up, this guy got a few but the sounds not great and he stops recording red sox pugie half way through to save his battery :fp: :lol:

Thanks for posting the video, my brother works for foals great to see they're rocking it it in NY. I've got tickets to see Reef at the end of the month
    Hyde Park 25/06/10
    MEN Arena 20-21/06/12
    Leeds 08/07/14
    Milton Keynes 11/07/14
    Mexico City 28/11/15
    EV London 6-7/6/17
  • Options
    he.who.forgetshe.who.forgets Posts: 4,593
    Bob Dylan w/Dawes tonight (wishing it was Bob Dylan, Bob Wier, Wilco, and MMJ)
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    Nevermind90Nevermind90 Posts: 722
    bruce springsteen - stockholm friends arena 11 may!
    iron maiden - stockholm friends arena 13/7
    peace and love festival in Borlänge sweden - queens of the stone age, iggy and the stooges, ben howard, passanger and much much more
    the tallest man on earth stockholm grönalund 2/8
    slayer - stockholm sweden
    tenacious d - stockholm grönalund
    iron and wine - dublin olympia teather

follow my conserts & music at:http://stateofloveandtrust.blogg.se/?tmp=749347
    ~ Enjoy The Struggle
  • Options
    I bought Met-Club Ultra Passes to go to the Orion Music and More Festival, created and curated by Metallica in February. The event will be at Belle Isle in Detroit, MI on June 8 & 9. It is not 100% official, but these are the bands I want to check out:

June 8: Tomahawk, Rise Against, Infectious Grooves and Red Hot Chili Peppers

June 9: Cauldron, The Joy Formidable, a bit of either Japandroids or Datsik, Fu Manchu, Rocket from the Crypt and Metallica.

Here's the set times:

Saturday, June 8: http://lineup.orionmusicandmore.com/events/2013/06/08/

Sunday, June 9: http://lineup.orionmusicandmore.com/events/2013/06/09/
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    I bought Met-Club Ultra Passes to go to the Orion Music and More Festival, created and curated by Metallica in February. The event will be at Belle Isle in Detroit, MI on June 8 & 9. It is not 100% official, but these are the bands I want to check out:

June 9: Cauldron, The Joy Formidable, a bit of either Japandroids or Datsik, Fu Manchu, Rocket from the Crypt and Metallica.

Here's the set times:

There is a local band from Detroit called The Dirtbombs playing the festival(not ure when) but you should try to check them out. Real interesting setup with 2 drummers, 2 bass players, 1 guitar player.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options

Thanks for posting the video, my brother works for foals great to see they're rocking it it in NY. I've got tickets to see Reef at the end of the month

umm... can I have his job?
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • Options
    helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 5,262
    daniel wesley on a saturday night!
  • Options
    mbangel10mbangel10 Posts: 548
    Just scored Bob Mould tix for the Cleveland Show Aug. 1st. That is going to be a great concert.
    Pitt 98, Pitt 00, Cleveland 03, Pitt 03, State College 03, Toledo 04, Toronto 05, Pitt 05, Cleveland 06, Pitt 06 & Chicago 07, Chicago 1&2 09, Philly 2,3,4 09, Cleveland 10, Columbus 10, Alpine Valley 1& 2 11
  • Options
    pulling69 wrote:

Here's the set times:

There is a local band from Detroit called The Dirtbombs playing the festival(not ure when) but you should try to check them out. Real interesting setup with 2 drummers, 2 bass players, 1 guitar player.

They will play on Sunday, June 9 from 2:30 to 3:30 pm. I will be conflicted with Cauldron, who are playing from 2:00 pm to 2:45 pm. The stage cauldron is playing on has a skateboard ramp attached to the stage so I don't know if I will check out The Dirtbombs or not after cauldron finish their set. I hope so. I think I am overall pleased with the bands to check out.
  • Options
    BamaPJFanBamaPJFan Posts: 410
    I have tickets to several shows coming up. Randy Rogers Band at Red Rocks in Denver, Fleetwood Mac in Atlanta, Billy Idol in Atlanta, Everclear w/ Filter in Nashville, Widespread Panic in Birmingham, Whitesnake in Clearwater, Gin Blossoms in Greensboro, Iron Maiden in Austin, and Austin City Limits Festival. Maybe getting tix for Alice Cooper on Halloween night in my hometown of Montgomery. A very busy 2013 concert season for me.
    United Center (Chicago): 8/24/09
    Gibson Amphitheatre (Los Angeles): 10/7/09

• Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,451
    Rolling Stones in Anaheim
    BRMC
    PJ at Wrigley
    Pitchfork Festie
    The National x 2
    Americanarama w/ Wilco & MMJ!
  • Options
    JBiiJBii Lake Spivey Posts: 354
    I surprised my girl last night
    years ago when our daughter was hurt in a forklift accident we cancelled a trip to see
    him in Milwaukee at Christmastime. Would have been her one and only time to see him,
    he's a lifetime favorite.

She was shocked and so surprised. :lol:

second row seats to this guy Oct 13th http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_GmuIHL_EM
    making her happy is the best thing in my life
    That what you fear the most could meet you halfway
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    i have day two tix for next year's carolina rebellion since this year's was cancelled because of the rain
    and yes it WAS a rain or shine event (my ass)

no soundgarden
    no bush
    no rise against
    no volbeat

i think 5 of the 16 scheduled bands played
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    Seeing Clutch with Kingsnake, Lionize and The Sword in Philly tonight. :P

I just hope the traffic Gods are on my side tonight getting into the city!!!
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,531
    pj wrigley
  • Options
    zeke thomaszeke thomas Posts: 91
    Riot Fest in Chicago - Now if someone could arrange Guided by Voices, Bad Religion, Pennywise w/ Jim, Mission Of Burma, Bad Brains and The Femmes to all play on the same day - I would be a very happy man
  • Options
    TO42596TO42596 The Netherlands Posts: 141
    Pearl Jam at Wrigley, Pitchfork Festival (Saturday), Soundgarden in Oslo, The National in Amsterdam, one or two other festivals and loads of smaller gigs in between them all!
    2000 London I
    2006 Arnhem & Prague
    2012 Amsterdam I & II / EV Amsterdam II
    2013 Buenos Aires & Wrigley Field / Brad Utrecht / Soundgarden Oslo & Amsterdam
    2014 Amsterdam I & II, Vienna, Berlin & Leeds / Soundgarden Santiago, Utrecht & Tilburg
    2016 MSG I & II, Quebec City, Fenway Park I & II
    2018 Amsterdam I & II, Krakow & Berlin
    2022 Stockholm, Copenhagen, Amsterdam & Toronto
    2023 Austin I & II
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Not enough.

Social Distortion in June, Uproar Festival with AIC, Jane's A, and Walking Papers in August. Considering another Allman Bros show with Steve Winwood, and another Phish show this summer. Summer is not summer without Phish!
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,099
    May 25 Gaslight Anthem
    May 26 Gaslight Anthem
    June 20 - 22 Firefly Festival

Looking at possibly goin to Made In America but its my dad's 50th bday weekend so thats probably a no-go.
    Also looking at going to 'The Shindig' in Baltimore in Sept.
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA
    2022: 9/14 NJ ... 2024: 5/28 WA, 9/7 PA, 9/9 PA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • Options
    CloggyCloggy Posts: 47
    I'm pretty well sorted for the rest of the year:

June: Springsteen in Nijmegen
    July: North Sea Jazz in Rotterdam
    October: Gregory Porter, Fleetwood Mac in Amsterdam
    December: Tenacious D in Amsterdam

Time to start saving for what I hope is coming next year!
  • Options
    pajamapartypajamaparty Posts: 77
    Queens of the stone age at the wiltern ,Mikal Cronin, John Fogerty at the el Rey, Tom petty at the Fonda, PJ at Ontario and Wrigley, Superchunk, atoms for Peace at the Hollywood Bowl, and sadly Ray Manzarek and Robbie Kreager with Dave Brock.
    We saw Ray and Robbie with Dave Brock of Wild Child 2 years ago. Possible the best show Ive seen. Dave Brock was channeling Jim Morrison. Ray had so much energy. Ray was a founding member of the doors, his music was the driving force of the Doors along with Morrisons spirit.Ray was a legend.
    All together now...