Options

So what upcoming shows are you currently holding tickets to?

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    First show of 2023:

3/18: The Avett Brothers - St Augustine, FL
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    EB218946EB218946 Posts: 3,826
    3/11 Jerry Cantrell - Wellmont Theater Montclair NJ
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    That’s cool, came here to post I saw Cantrell is touring next year. Is there a thread to post news of upcoming tours we don’t have tickets for, or does this one serve that purpose?
  • Options
    Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,114
    GlowGirl said:
    11/20 - The Smile, NYC
    12/13 - Wet Leg, NYC
    2/25-2/26 - Innings Festival, Arizona

that's one kick ass trifecta. 

so jealous of The Smile. Radiohead is a bucketlist band for me. They've never (and likely will never) come anywhere near me. 

And we never get Matt Good in the northeast , so it evens out…
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    Unfortunately, we can't make The Smile show. So, I've posted them for sale in Lost Dogs if anyone is interested.

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/296791/fs-2-tickets-to-the-smile-12-8-22-dallas/p1?new=1
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Hi!Hi! Posts: 3,095

Mason Jennings show tonight was amazing. Small theater with about 50 or so other people. He played 3 or 4 songs from the new record including The Demon and Real Heart. He played some songs on piano, most notably Buddha Too. He gave a shot-out to Jack Johnson and their version of Buddha Too that they did together. He also played a cover of Bruce Springsteens Atlantic City and proceeded to play a few originals with harmonica, one of which was Wilderness. He closed the show with terrific versions of Fighter Girl and Ulysses. 

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,228
    edited November 2022
    Hi! said:

Mason Jennings show tonight was amazing. Small theater with about 50 or so other people. He played 3 or 4 songs from the new record including The Demon and Real Heart. He played some songs on piano, most notably Buddha Too. He gave a shot-out to Jack Johnson and their version of Buddha Too that they did together. He also played a cover of Bruce Springsteens Atlantic City and proceeded to play a few originals with harmonica, one of which was Wilderness. He closed the show with terrific versions of Fighter Girl and Ulysses. 

Wow! :open_mouth: Talking about an intimate show here! :plus_one:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,425
    Modest Mouse
    Michelle Obama
    The Smile
    X
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,820
    GlowGirl said:
    11/20 - The Smile, NYC
    12/13 - Wet Leg, NYC

that's one kick ass trifecta. 

so jealous of The Smile. Radiohead is a bucketlist band for me. They've never (and likely will never) come anywhere near me. 

And we never get Matt Good in the northeast , so it evens out…
    he just played atlantic canada last week! (but I know that's more northeast than you mean)
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Blue Rodeo - Penticton BC - Nov 27 2022
    Anthrax/Black Label Society/Exodus - Penticton BC - Jan 21 2023

Some cool acts in a city of 34,000 and an arena that seats 2200. Even the Foo Fighters had a concert scheduled there prior to the death of Taylor Hawkins. 

• Options
    If you have a chance to see The Smile, go.  Between Greenwood and York going back and forth between instruments it was very impressive. Both did keys, bass and guitar.  Some pretty fat base lines and a bow was used once too.

It is a lot of experimental but there are some really fun bits in there too.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,383
    If you have a chance to see The Smile, go.  Between Greenwood and York going back and forth between instruments it was very impressive. Both did keys, bass and guitar.  Some pretty fat base lines and a bow was used once too.

Really bummed that we had to cancel our plans to go to Dallas, but it was the right thing to do.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,841

Yes. It was a great show last night. There were times I felt the floor shaking - though they did have us pretty packed in.

• Options
    GlowGirl said:

Yes. It was a great show last night. There were times I felt the floor shaking - though they did have us pretty packed in.

I still say they oversold that show.
  • Options

Wish I could go see them because it’s looking increasingly likely that I missed my chance to see Radiohead.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    GlowGirl said:
    11/20 - The Smile, NYC
    12/13 - Wet Leg, NYC

12/13 - Wet Leg, NYC
    1/30 - Charlatans/Ride, NYC
    2/25-2/26 - Innings Festival, Tempe, AZ
  • Options
    Going to The Smile tonight in Atlanta. To anyone who has seen there show, is there an opening act?
  • Options
    Going to The Smile tonight in Atlanta. To anyone who has seen there show, is there an opening act?
    There was an opener in NYC. I can’t remember the name but it was one guy playing some more experimental type music. 
  • Options
    GlowGirl said:
    There was an opener in NYC. I can’t remember the name but it was one guy playing some more experimental type music. 
    Thanks!
  • Options
    ST66483ST66483 Posts: 687
    Yes and he comes out and plays sax with The Smile later in their set
  • Options
    Wow, that show was amazing! Exceeded expectations! Seems like they already have new material ready to go. Like 4-5 new songs I think?
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,835
    edited March 2023
    1/25 Dave Chappelle & Chris Rock - Birmingham
    2/18 Bob Weir & Wolf Bros w/ ATL Symphony - ATL
    3/10 Billy Strings - Atlanta
    4/2  Goose - Birmingham
    4/22 Wilco - Birmingham
    4/24 Tedeschi Trucks Band - Birmingham
    5/8 Dead & Company - Ithaca/Cornell '23
    6/18 Dead & Company - Saratoga Springs
    6/23 Tedeschi Trucks Band - ATL
    6/27 Fleet Foxes - Birmingham
    7/16 Dead & Company - San Francisco
    Post edited by jjflash on
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    12/30 Billy Strings - New Orleans
    ----------------------------------
    2/24 Billy Strings - Nashville
    2/25 Billy Strings - Nashville
    Wow Dave, Doing some serious traveling for shows!
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,425
    Michelle Obama
    X
    Charlatans/Ride
    Jeff Tweedy
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,835
    jjflash said:
    12/30 Billy Strings - New Orleans
    ----------------------------------
    2/24 Billy Strings - Nashville
    2/25 Billy Strings - Nashville
    Wow Dave, Doing some serious traveling for shows!
    Have good music, will travel. Not sure both DeadCo excursions will happen but for now I have tix to 'em
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    LukinFan said:
    First show of 2023:

3/18: The Avett Brothers - St Augustine, FL
    is that at the amphitheater?  One of the best venues I have ever been to.  
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Croos1226Croos1226 philly burbs Posts: 336
    Snarky Puppy. April 14 @ Union Transfer in Philly.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    I’m back!! Back in the New York groove!! Had fun at the Ace Frehley concert in Holland, MI. tonight. Fair priced and local, so I decided to go. And obviously Ace Frehley is a legend so didn’t want to pass up the opportunity. Other than Detroit Rock City, I’m not at all familiar with his music. Struggle*, Cold Judy*, and Deuce  were a couple other songs they played, I think. I wasn’t expecting an opening band, they were good. Played a nice tight set. Fun times! Glad I went! I added a few pictures(below) if anyone was interested. 

Thus, my 2022 concert season is over. Looking forward to what the New Year will bring. I have my eyes on maybe one of those Isbell shows in January and hopefully some Painted Shield and Harper dates pop-up. 

*Edit:Pretty sure I got a couple of the song names wrong. My apologies.

Post edited by Hi! on

Detroit 2000, Detroit 2003 1-2, Grand Rapids VFC 2004, Philly 2005, Grand Rapids 2006, Detroit 2006, Cleveland 2006, Lollapalooza 2007, Detroit Eddie Solo 2011, Detroit 2014, Chicago 2016 1-2, Chicago 2018 1-2, Ohana Encore 2021 1-2, Chicago Eddie/Earthlings 2022 1-2, Nashville 2022, St. Louis 2022

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,221
    edited December 2022
    Could "Cold Judy" be "Cold Gin"? And "Struggle" be "Strutter"?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Damn, could be. Feel bad I screwed it up.  I started thinking “Hard Times” was maybe “Struggle”. You might be right about Strutter. I’ll maybe look at the set and some lyrics some more and if anything comes to me ill let y’all know.