Options

ISO Emek Edmonton poster; have Klausen PJ20 for trade

ToneTone Posts: 1,206
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Does anyone have this poster that is willing to trade? I have a Klausen PJ20 poster to offer as a trade.
Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I also have the Klausen Bridge print for trade (unsigned).
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
  • Options
    What is so great about the Edmonton Emek poster. I have one and I saw one on EBAY for like $170.00. here something I dont know? or Is it just because of the artist? I love the detain in it, havent even pulled it out of the tube bcause i dont want to damage it. Also want to frame it for the wall. If its as good as everyone thinks i think i'll just hold onto it. Can someone lease reply to this post and let me know? Thanx :)
  • Options
    Bennyorr4 wrote:
    What is so great about the Edmonton Emek poster. I have one and I saw one on EBAY for like $170.00. here something I dont know? or Is it just because of the artist? I love the detain in it, havent even pulled it out of the tube bcause i dont want to damage it. Also want to frame it for the wall. If its as good as everyone thinks i think i'll just hold onto it. Can someone lease reply to this post and let me know? Thanx :)

I'm not a poster collector, as such, I just love it as a piece of art. I've had an interest in native American culture for over 20 years, so that is why I love that poster and want to get a copy... if you're willing to sell it or trade.
  • Options
    Bennyorr4Bennyorr4 Posts: 307
    Anyway you can post a picture of the poster?
    I dont really want to part with mine unless its for something I really want.

I also love Native artwork, especially Haida.

I would like the Eddie Vedder Chrome lighter with the black lettering and (guy fron "Into The Wild") since it is out of stock. So if you have one of those to trade I would consider it. Or maybe there is something else you might have that I would like, let me know.
  • Options
    Bennyorr4 wrote:

I would like the Eddie Vedder Chrome lighter with the black lettering and (guy fron "Into The Wild") since it is out of stock. So if you have one of those to trade I would consider it. Or maybe there is something else you might have that I would like, let me know.
    I have an extra zippo for trade if you are into working something out.
    thanks
    sorry about highjacking your thread
  • Options
    Bennyorr4 wrote:

thanks

No worries, but I should a least give "tone" a chance to trade for the poster first....then we"ll talk.
  • Options
    Bennyorr4 wrote:
    Bennyorr4 wrote:

thanks

No worries, but I should a least give "tone" a chance to trade for the poster first....then we"ll talk.
    Sounds good. Let me know
    thanks
  • Options
    I 've decided not to part with the poster. Its the only one I have and I'm not sure when PJ will be back to Edmonton. Not to mention, I dont have much PJ memorabilia as it is. But thanks.