ISO: Tom Petty Wildflowers LP

2»

Comments

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    thefixer9 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Jason & Randall---
    Thanks to you both, Rico & I will both own this LP very soon!! Thanks a lot!! These are the actions that make this place so special...everyone tries to help one another.

Thanks again!!!!
    Matt

I have to give a HUGE THANKS MATT, JASON AND RANDALL!!!!! :mrgreen: Now both Matt and I will be spinning this AMAZING album!!! Thanks everybody!!! This community never ceases to amaze me!!!! :mrgreen:

Woah woah woah where is this? I would love a copy.
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    thefixer9 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Jason & Randall---
    Thanks to you both, Rico & I will both own this LP very soon!! Thanks a lot!! These are the actions that make this place so special...everyone tries to help one another.

Thanks again!!!!
    Matt

I have to give a HUGE THANKS MATT, JASON AND RANDALL!!!!! :mrgreen: Now both Matt and I will be spinning this AMAZING album!!! Thanks everybody!!! This community never ceases to amaze me!!!! :mrgreen:

Woah woah woah where is this? I would love a copy.

I'm all sold out at the moment... Keep on searching Paul, it'll turn up.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I'm all sold out at the moment... Keep on searching Paul, it'll turn up.[/quote]

Ha thanks man.. Oh and call me Will. It's my real name :D
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    I had no idea this was worth much on vinyl. Always cool to find stuff like that out. I picked it up new around a year ago for $20.
  • hey great LP, I have the tab book which has some great pics also, neat for playing along to as well, will keep my eyes wide open!

I have a copy of a hamburg gig on DVD he plays Honeybee and it is awesome.

:mrgreen: