Options

Touring Band 2000 VHS

SwBkRn44SwBkRn44 Posts: 232
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
HAHA, who watches VHS anymore? Well, if you do, it's your lucky day.

PayPal me $5 and I'll drop this VHS in the mail to you on Monday when I'm at the Post Office...assuming you're in the US.

I don't need it, have the DVD, so thought I'd do something nice if there are any fossils around here still watching VHS.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    This on VHS? Hmmmmmmm... :think:
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • Options
    I didn't even know this was released on VHS. Oh well, I'm sure somebody out there will want it. A few weeks ago I found my old Single Video Theory VHS, I couldn't help but laughing, I hadn't seen a VHS tape in so long.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Lone Drawn MeteorLone Drawn Meteor Vancouver, BC, Canada, Northern Hemishpere, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe Posts: 1,230
    I donated my VHS version SVT to the pre-concert charity raffle in Winnipeg. I'm not sure if the winner knew what to do with it! :lol:
    "If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit." - Mitch Hedberg
  • Options
    Newch91 wrote:
    This on VHS? Hmmmmmmm... :think:

So are you interested ;-)
  • Options
    I donated my VHS version SVT to the pre-concert charity raffle in Winnipeg. I'm not sure if the winner knew what to do with it! :lol:

I can see it now...

"What am I supposed to do with this? I don't have an Atari!!!"
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    My VHS is in a box somewhere. I found out the DVD had bonus features so the next day I bought my first DVD player and TB2000 on DVD :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Did I find the anti-PJ20 backpack? I literally can't give this thing away?

All these merch collecting freaks and no one wants it.

Poor VHS...:-(
  • Options
    SwBkRn44 wrote:

They are probably all trying to figure out how to get rid of theirs :P
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    D-Dude wrote:
    SwBkRn44 wrote:

They are probably all trying to figure out how to get rid of theirs :P

I guess, for $5 shipping I thought someone might want it simply for the novelty of it.

However, in cleaning out some shelves getting ready to move I may have found an interesting VHS. A video boot of the 10/30/93 show at San Jose State Univ. I bought this thing sometime in college at a store in South Philly when I was there for a crew regatta and forgot about it for the past decade. Watching it now on the VHS/DVD combo player I have! :-)