Options

Thank you from the Newbie to the Forum

2»

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Poncier wrote:
    I met my husband to be (getting married in 8 weeks), two of my bridesmaids and my two best friends on this forum... It's pretty damned awesome :mrgreen:
    Your wedding really should be webcast on this forum.

Or at least have a relayer there. Since it's a wedding they should probably have a couple of charging stations too. :D
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i feel like cussing...

so i will leave this thinly veiled attempt at a new newbie thread and take my profanity elsewhere.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i feel like cussing...

so i will leave this thinly veiled attempt at a new newbie thread and take my profanity elsewhere.

So cuss away...you are a smoking baby, after all. :D

I also wanted to say thank you , 81, for being one of the most helpful people since I arrived. Seriously. :mrgreen:
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
  • Options
    i was down in del boca vista when you appeared..i thought you were someone messing with us :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    i was down in del boca vista when you appeared..i thought you were someone messing with us :lol:

Yes, I remember! You thought I was Kat or Sea in disguise... :lol:

neilybabes86, I wanted to thank you officially again for gifting me your copy WOTR. That was such a kind gesture. I think of you every time we play it. :mrgreen:
  • Options

Yes, I remember! You thought I was Kat or Sea in disguise... :lol:

neilybabes86, I wanted to thank you officially again for gifting your copy WOTR. That was such a kind gesture. I think of you every time we play it. :mrgreen:

you're welcome...anytime ;)

im sure you have already watched it more than i would have in my lifetime :lol:

let it be in a good home :mrgreen:

figures the one time i mail something to canada,the freaking post office is on strike for 2 months :? :D
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    oh and thank you for your return gift...i almost have it memorized :lol:

and the words were awesome
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Hi Christine! :wave:
    I'm sure we'll meet once we move north...thanks for being a positive light!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    oh and thank you for your return gift...i almost have it memorized :lol:

and the words were awesome

You are very welcome :mrgreen:
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    what''s a newbie called after 6 mos? ;) :wave:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,760
    I haven't quite reached my one year anniversary here so I guess that does make you the "newbie", ShimmyMommy"! :lol: And I totally get what you're saying- this really is a great place to interact with diverse, interesting, good folks from all around the world.

Most of all, we're all lucky to have you here, that's for sure! :D :thumbup: :clap:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    brianlux wrote:
    I haven't quite reached my one year anniversary here so I guess that does make you the "newbie", ShimmyMommy"! :lol: And I totally get what you're saying- this really is a great place to interact with diverse, interesting, good folks from all around the world.

Most of all, we're all lucky to have you here, that's for sure! :D :thumbup: :clap:

Meh...bullshit.

:P :thumbup:
  • Options
    I think you passed newb status at 2000 posts. ;)
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    :lol::lol::lol:

You guys rock! 8-)
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Jennytree wrote:
    I met my husband to be (getting married in 8 weeks), two of my bridesmaids and my two best friends on this forum... It's pretty damned awesome :mrgreen:

...and ME :lol:

Jen, I think she's buggered now, she just can't get rid of us!

Christine, you've given this place life and love, that's an awesome thing to do in six months!
    Huggles to you and Yves.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    dottles wrote:
    Jennytree wrote:

Jen, I think she's buggered now, she just can't get rid of us!

Christine, you've given this place life and love, that's an awesome thing to do in six months!
    Huggles to you and Yves.

Thank you Dottles!! Huggles in return from both of us!!

Huggles is an awesome word!!! I love it!! I have now placed it in my Dottles Dictionary!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Thank you everyone, it's been better than I could have hoped for. :mrgreen:

In the last 6 months, I have made some awesome new friends, seen PJ for the first time, and found out I can easily become addicted to forum posting. :oops: :lol:

It's not like I need to tell you all, but it doesn't hurt to say it again: Pearl Jam fans are the most caring and cool people. Thank you for making 10Club so awesome.

That is all. Carry on.
    Yep, great group of people for sure. Some are friends for life, some just on tours, but all are great. I've heard stories of bad PJ fans, but I've never met one! :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."