Any LSU fans out there?

bennett13bennett13 Posts: 439
edited October 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
If there are, what are your thoughts on Jordan Jefferson returning to the team? I hear Les Miles has already announced that he'll be starting Lee, but switching him out periodically with Jefferson, like last season. This sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Personally, I think Jefferson should be playing third string behind Mettenberger. At the beginning of the season, I thought that bar fight was the best thing to happen to LSU football in years...now I'm not so sure...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Roll Tide

don't get your hopes up Les Miles will screw it up he always does

Is Mettengerger the Juco transfer
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
  • bennett13 wrote:
    If there are, what are your thoughts on Jordan Jefferson returning to the team? I hear Les Miles has already announced that he'll be starting Lee, but switching him out periodically with Jefferson, like last season. This sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. Personally, I think Jefferson should be playing third string behind Mettenberger. At the beginning of the season, I thought that bar fight was the best thing to happen to LSU football in years...now I'm not so sure...
    Ole Miss fan here, but strangely enough I can get on board with LSU when I must strictly because I despise Mojorisen's Bama for obvious reasons. My dad actually took his Ole Miss tag off of his truck last weekend and says he is going to get an LSU one to replace it :lol: Things are not good in Oxford.

Anyways...Jefferson is horrible in my eyes and I too felt like it would be this best thing for team if he was gone for good. Lee is far from a world beater himself but the guy hasn't been turning the ball over and he's made some damn good throws. I don't know why Miles would even be the least bit tempted to put Jefferson in at this point.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • LSU Sucks... Hook em' Horns!
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends....
  • bennett13 wrote:
    Ole Miss fan here, but strangely enough I can get on board with LSU when I must strictly because I despise Mojorisen's Bama for obvious reasons. My dad actually took his Ole Miss tag off of his truck last weekend and says he is going to get an LSU one to replace it :lol: Things are not good in Oxford.

Anyways...Jefferson is horrible in my eyes and I too felt like it would be this best thing for team if he was gone for good. Lee is far from a world beater himself but the guy hasn't been turning the ball over and he's made some damn good throws. I don't know why Miles would even be the least bit tempted to put Jefferson in at this point.

You're a good man, sir...as is your dad. No "go to hell, Ole Miss" chants from me today. :lol:
  • m0jorisen wrote:
    Roll Tide

Mettenberger is the Juco transfer, yes. Roll Tide? :roll:
    That's a nice whore of a head coach y'all got over there! :lol:
  • TheShafer wrote:
    LSU Sucks... Hook em' Horns!

Horns, huh? Well, I'll give you this much...at least you're not an Aggie fan! :)
  • Yellow LedbellyYellow Ledbelly Posts: 3,749
    edited September 2011
    bennett13 wrote:
    bennett13 wrote:

You're a good man, sir...as is your dad. No "go to hell, Ole Miss" chants from me today. :lol:
    :lol: Well i appreciate it. But, really, why would you want to pile on anyway? :lol: Where's the fun in kicking a dead horse :lol:
    My god Ole Miss is awful. Nutt should go ahead and step down now.
    Post edited by Yellow Ledbelly on
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • bennett13 wrote:
    TheShafer wrote:
    LSU Sucks... Hook em' Horns!

Horns, huh? Well, I'll give you this much...at least you're not an Aggie fan! :)

the fact that you just mentioned the a**ies made me throw up a little in my mouth... :oops:
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends....
  • South Carolina fan here, although I don't mind LSU whenever we're not playing them. I can understand Miles wanting to play Jefferson...lot of talent and it seems like if it all would just click together for him that he would be an all-conference type qb. That said, I think this has the potential to really mess with the offense's chemistry. I've witnessed a few qb rotations/controversies with Spurrier as our coach and it's never been good or productive for the team. Personally, if I were coach I'm not sure I would have let him back on the team, but that's another issue altogether.
  • bennett13 wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:
    Roll Tide

i have read a lot of good things about Mettenberger,

Saban is the best coach in College football , you should be thanking him for all the excellent players he left
    that won you guys a National Championship
  • m0jorisen wrote:
    bennett13 wrote:
    m0jorisen wrote:
    Roll Tide

i have read a lot of good things about Mettenberger,

Saban is the best coach in College football , you should be thanking him for all the excellent players he left
    that won you guys a National Championship

Touche! :lol:
  • Georgia fan here. Hated losing Mettenberger but understood the logic. Jefferson coming back does seem like disaster, but we'll see. At least your season is going a helluva lot better than my season so far.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    Bama Vs LSU

2 weeks
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,432
    all SEC games should have a fan cam. put me down for a yes for them southern girls in their football jersey's.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Roll Tide Roll.... :twisted:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • bennett13bennett13 Posts: 439
    LSU will dominate...with their second-string players! 8-)