ISO of Vancouver 2011 Setlist Copy

bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,081
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
If you are not familiar with my thread going back to September 20th, where I requested that the band play "Smile" for my finace, here it is: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=171047 Well, to our surprise, they played it. We went nuts when Eddie said, "This one goes out to a request, and to my band..." Then the harmonica came in.
I don't know her name, but she was one of the Wishlist volunteers, because I remember her from the pre-party. She was nice enough to let me hold it and take a picture with it. A big thanks to her for letting me do that. George Webb had given her a setlist after the show because it was her birthday too. She was tall, dark brown hair and had an awesome custom hoodie on. If anyone knows who she is, please PM me. I got caught up in the moment and she was gone.
I would like to ask if she could graciously make a copy of it for us. Or if anyone else possesses a copy of this, please let me know. I am not asking for the original, just a copy. If anyone can please help out I would be very grateful, for this would make a cool gift for my fiance. Thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,081
    Lisa might have been her name who possessed the setlist. Please help if you can. Thank you so much.
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I know who you're talking about... I will ask her.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
    Thank you Tone. I greatly appreciate it.
    Here is a picture of me holding it. Maybe Lisa? (sorry if that is the wrong name) will remember me.
    http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r8/p ... 060313.jpg
  • ToneTone Posts: 1,206
    I remember you! I was there when the photo was being taken :) I sent her a message, will let you know.
    Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive.
    Tone wrote:
    I remember you! I was there when the photo was being taken :) I sent her a message, will let you know.
    Awesome. Good to know you remember. That was my fiance who took the pic. She is the best, that is why I would love to surprise her with this setlist. Thanks again.
    bump
  • Unfortunately i can't help with the setlist search. I just wanted to say thanks for requesting smile. It is one of my favourites and I hadn't seen it in 11 shows. Good luck in the hunt.
    Unfortunately i can't help with the setlist search. I just wanted to say thanks for requesting smile. It is one of my favourites and I hadn't seen it in 11 shows. Good luck in the hunt.
    Thank you for your kind words. I hope I can get a copy of the setlist for Nissa. She would flip out (in a good way). :lol: