Options

Stuff I Found for Trade Maybe???

TheShaferTheShafer Posts: 81
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
I dont even know if anyone will want this stuff but I thought it was cool and wanted to share.

I found these magazines in a trunk from my high school days. They include:

Guitar for the Practicing Musician - October 1992
Circus - March 1993
Time - October 1993
Rolling Stone - October 1993
Pearl Jam "ten" Guitar Book - Published 1992 (I'm sure these are still for sale every where!!!)

These are doing nothing for me and I thought that there maybe someone out there that would like to have them.... maybe not. It's not going to hurt my feelings if no one wants them.... I doubt they have any value at all. But I found them and thought someone might want to trade for some vinyl. As stated in another post I also found along with the mags the 93 holiday single and it has somewhat lit a small fire in me to get back into collecting vinyl... so if you want them make me an offer. If not... enjoy the pic of them!!!

Ps.. Feel free to tell me if these mags aren't worth a penny and I'll take them to be recycled.

(and the vinyl is not for trade :))
PJPics-1.jpg
The road goes on forever and the party never ends....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    are you interested in selling the lot?
  • Options

first post!

welcome.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I '24
  • Options

Awe come on dude... You dont have any vinyl to trade? I would consider selling the lot... Pm me an offer
    The road goes on forever and the party never ends....
  • Options

first post!

welcome.

THANKS!!
  • Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    I have a few extra 7" singles I would be willing to unload. I think I have Jeremy, immortality, not for you and maybe some more. Not sure though. None of them have a picture sleeve. Let me know if interested and I will see what I have exactly.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Options
    OGT92OGT92 Posts: 1,588
    Oh yeah. I don't need the rolling stone or ten tab book as I already own them. Thanks.
    "I read about the evils of drinking, so I gave up reading." - Henry Youngman
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    I'd like the Rolling Stone mag, but I don't have any vinyl to trade...saw the Ten Guitar Tab book at a thrift store not long ago; I should have picked it up.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016