Options

In Search of 1998 Detroit. It's my Holy Grail!

BigWave88BigWave88 Posts: 366
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
Anyone willing to part with it for a fair price?

I also have s/n Ames and Hampton PJ20 that I would put in the discussion for trade.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I'm 99% sure I have this concert. Let me check tomorrow (Friday) to make sure it's the right show, but after looking at the set list I'm almost positive this was a show I recorded. Quality if I recall isn't the greatest and it's on micro-casette but I'll listen to what I have & let you know.
  • Options
    Yes, I do have this show
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,359
    Yes, I do have this show

I think he's looking for the poster...
  • Options
    Thinking my audio won't be of much help then :p
  • Options
    Chief BroomChief Broom Detroit Posts: 2,036
    I'm 99% sure I have this concert. Let me check tomorrow (Friday) to make sure it's the right show, but after looking at the set list I'm almost positive this was a show I recorded. Quality if I recall isn't the greatest and it's on micro-casette but I'll listen to what I have & let you know.

I've been looking for the "98 poster for a long time too...I wish you luck OP.
    The recording of the show sounds very intriguing though... Anyway I could get a copy of that recording Darth?
    MLMF Det
  • Options
    BigWave88BigWave88 Posts: 366
    Yes, looking for the poster. But I am impressed that you could tell by the set list of a show in 98 whether or not you have the recording. Well done.