RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    posts.

:lol:

and i'm now on page 1 :shock:

crazy!

wtf? how'd you do that?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    way to go BD. woooooo....you are now an official member of the 20K post club.....

being the new guy, your first job is to rid this thread of the non members. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    81 wrote:
    way to go BD. woooooo....you are now an official member of the 20K post club.....

:lol::lol: freaks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    81 wrote:

I shall take my can of alcoholis whipped cream, unlost, afroannie, Matt, VGL-Matt, RYEz and the others...we'll have our own 'Under 20K posts party'
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

I shall take my can of alcoholis whipped cream, unlost, afroannie, Matt, VGL-Matt, RYEz and the others...we'll have our own 'Under 20K posts party'

:lol::lol: That's right...and I still have 4 bottles of Faithfull Ale that I'll bring to our party :D;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

:lol::lol: That's right...and I still have 4 bottles of Faithfull Ale that I'll bring to our party :D;)

sweet!! count me in! :D

we can't get it down here in TX....stupid TABC
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Paulina87Paulina87 Poland Posts: 3,300
    81 wrote:
    :clap:
    81 wrote:

:roll:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,880
    you fuckers really should do something more constructive/productive with your time. ridiculous. :mrgreen:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat wrote:
    you fuckers really should do something more constructive/productive with your time. ridiculous. :mrgreen:

81 has been...he made a hand turkey... :D

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

81 has been...he made a hand turkey... :D
    u think i didnt??i gossip u with black diamond in pm.
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Only about 110 more posts and I can join...

EDIT: Oh wait, that says 20,000...doh.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Losers.

Now, afroannnie, if you'd be so kind as to pass me one of those Faithfuls while RCKNDY tops it off with a little whipped cream...
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Here's what I think of 81's 20K post club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM9jhGiIAFM

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Heisenberg wrote:

Bearnie called, he wants "the fumble" back

:P :wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SoLATisASoLATisA Posts: 215
    Geeze, you guys sure have a lot of posts. I admire your dedication! How did you guys do it? Impressive ;)
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    Reaching such a milestone should earn a life 10c membership!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Reaching such a milestone should earn a life 10c membership!

regardless of whether youre currently a member of 10c or not.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:

:lol::lol: just for that I guess you can come to our party too...we alreqady have 2 Matts...what's one more? :D

My old roommate enjoyed the smell of his farts (and actually everybody else's) waaay too much :?

RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    81 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Bearnie called, he wants "the fumble" back

:P :wave:

You're from Ohio 81. You should at least be able to spell "Bernie" correctly. :D
    They should penalize you 10,000 posts for that.
  • Options
    so who freak is nexrt to join?
  • Options

either Dunkman or The Juggler.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

The Juggler i think
  • Options
    81 wrote:

The Juggler i think

I'm totally next...I only have 18,500 to go...
  • Options
    post count check...

only 8243 to go...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    post count check...

only 8243 to go...

are you beating unlost?
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    not in it yet
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    not in it yet
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    not in it yet
  • Options
    not in it yet