20,000 post club

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    space
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    l
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    i

- Christopher McCandless
    k

- Christopher McCandless
    e

- Christopher McCandless
    space

- Christopher McCandless
    t

- Christopher McCandless
    h

- Christopher McCandless
    i

- Christopher McCandless
    s

- Christopher McCandless
    ?

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    i see what you did there.....silly rabbit.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    but I need to catch up!

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    i see what you did there.....silly rabbit.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    RKCNDY wrote:
    but I need to catch up!

:nono:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    but I need to catch up!

:nono:

:fp:

- Christopher McCandless
  • I've Got 99 Problems, but 20,000 posts ain't one.... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I've Got 99 Problems, but 20,000 posts ain't one.... 8-)

:|

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I've Got 99 Problems, but 20,000 posts ain't one.... 8-)

:|

:lol::lol::lol:
    :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Still waiting for somehting fun to go on here.
  • all cool..
    the breakfast buffet is amazing!

- Christopher McCandless
    This place still blows.
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    the breakfast buffet is amazing!
    love the maids serve it.. 8-)
    :crazy:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Can I have a mimosa?

- Christopher McCandless
    ANything going on here?
    DS1119 wrote:
    ANything going on here?

ask Guido...he's in the back.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    i'm loving the neww pool trampoline !

- Christopher McCandless