20,000 post club

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :angel:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    DS1119 wrote:
    My money is on MFC. I say he hits the 20,000 mark on August 21, 2013. 6:04 PM PST give or take 3.5 minutes.

2013? i'm going to do it this year! :twisted:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    this is my 16,000th post. 8-)

Hi Lisa!!! :wave: :wave: :wave:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    mfc2006 wrote:

:)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    mfc2006 wrote:

only 720 more to go...better start posting stupid stuff... :x

:lol::lol::lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    RKCNDY wrote:
    better start posting stupid stuff... :x

So what you're saying is you're not going to change from what you normally post. :P
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

So what you're saying is you're not going to change from what you normally post. :P

takes one to know one
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

takes one to know one

How is this pearl jam related?
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:

i've looked the other way as you and claire and afro used our pool....ok...i actually did look....but that's not the point....

:lol:

you only allow it because we go skinny dipping...
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

i've looked the other way as you and claire and afro used our pool....ok...i actually did look....but that's not the point....

:shock: :o
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

:shock: :o

I don't know about you afro...with rick leaving presents in the pool, I don't skinny dip... :lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

I don't know about you afro...with rick leaving presents in the pool, I don't skinny dip... :lol:

:lol: I don't even go near the pool when he leaves his "submarines"....someday he'll learn to put on his lil swimmers.
    PCC!

- Christopher McCandless
    come on guys...you can do it... :angel: :corn:
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    one post closer :wave:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
    This club sucks.
    Paulina87 wrote:
    :)
    DS1119 wrote:
    This club sucks.

:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

:D
    hehe..
    I would totally have 20k if I didn't have this damn log in problem at work! :fp: :lol:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I would totally have 20k if I didn't have this damn log in problem at work! :fp: :lol:

Excuses. :nono:
    afroannnie wrote:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    I am going to put this here for no apparent reason:

2 cows fall from overpass onto Route 222, die
    They are among 14 that escaped from farm; police say 1 died on impact, and 1 hit by truck

By Stephanie Weaver
    Reading Eagle

Cumru Township police Sgt. James Griffith experienced a first in his career when two cows died after falling onto Route 222 from the Old Lancaster Pike overpass near Gouglersville.

Griffith said one cow died on impact while the other was hit by a tractor-trailer about 10:30 p.m. Wednesday.

The cows belonged to a herd of 14 that escaped from a farm on Beavens Road in Brecknock Township, he said.

They were first spotted near the Gouglersville Fire Company about 1 p.m. before making their way to the retaining wall at the Old Lancaster Pike overpass, Griffith said.

He was on the scene with the cows at 8:30 p.m., trying to find an owner. While he was farther up the highway, something spooked the cows, sending them barreling toward the end of the wall.

Griffith said that once the first of the cows got to the edge and saw the 20- to 30-foot drop, they stopped. However, the other cows rammed into their backs and the momentum created a domino effect, bumping two cows off the edge and onto the highway.

"It was quite an event," Griffith said. "In my 18 years, that's the first time I had a cow fall from an overpass."

Griffith said one of the cows landed on the highway, got up and started running, only to collide with the front passenger side of the tractor-trailer. The truck had to be towed.

The driver was shaken up, but not injured, Griffith said.

With the help of the Animal Rescue League, which brought tranquilizer guns to sedate the animals, eight cows were captured in the two hours after the crash. Griffith said the other four are, to his knowledge, still missing.

The owner of the cows told police he was not certain how the animals escaped, but believed someone opened the gate.

Griffith said he was thankful to the many people in the area that helped corral the cows and prevent further accidents.

Contact Stephanie Weaver: 610-371-5042 or <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sweaver@readingeagle.com">sweaver@readingeagle.com</a><!-- e -->
    DS1119 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Excuses. :nono:

It's so :crazy: ...it let post one thing this morning and then kept telling me to login... :?
    I miss having my pearl jam morning time on here..now I guess I have to do work instead. :x
    afroannnie wrote:

It's so :crazy: ...it let post one thing this morning and then kept telling me to login... :?
    we working on it
    Claudia
    afroannnie wrote:

we working on it
    Claudia

Aw...thanks so much Claudia! ;)
    Paulina87 wrote:
    :wave: