Options

Mystery Poster Sale **UPDATED** **Closed**

UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,373
edited October 2011 in Lost Dogs
I will be having a mystery poster sale if I can generate enough interest in it. I have decided that a portion of my poster collection has sat in tubes not able to fit in my itoya 18x24, they would probably continue to sit in tubes since I can't afford to frame them all, nor can I enjoy them in tubes. Also I have spent alot of money on Pearl Jam this year and will be spending more, so I need to pick and choose what I can really enjoy.

The only mystery willl be is what you get. Prior to starting this I will list exactly what is in the mix. Right now it is looking at somewhere between 10-19 posters and as it stands right now I know there will be the DC Reaper in there, a Mexico 05 Klausen, a Philly 05 Klausen. Again I will go through them after dinner and make the list.

I will figure out the price after I look in the tubes, take the total average off expresso beans and average it out and see if it is reasonable. I will then add $5 to each poster that will be sent to wishlist foundation as a donation from this, and then add shipping.

This is to see if I can generate enough interest in this, so post up if you might be interested

OK Here is the List at a total of 17posters

DC 06 Reaper
Mexico 05 x2
Philly 05
South America 05
Europe 06 (Klausen multiple dates Big Eye)
Tester Missoula 05
Katowice 07
Lollapolooza 07 (Green guy)
Shadow 86 (Seattle 08)
NYC 1 08 (blue back ground)
Columbia 08
CCFA San Diego 06
Berlin 09
Seattle 9/22/09
Spring of 06 Klausen
Grand Rapids 06

The price will be $35 per chance of which $5 each will go to the wishlist foundation +shipping which I believe will be $8 US and more wherever you live and yes I am willing to ship world wide since you paying for shipping.

I will only do this if I get confirmation on 17 definate people who are buying. If I get 17 interested people i will have them all pay by paypal, print off the packing slip and have my daughter go pick a tube at random and send it on its way.

Most of these posters were picked up through trades, ebay, or right here and are in great condition.

So PM if you are in and I will list it on this thread. 17 people in and we will make the arraingments to make this happen.

List of people in
snow_board_rider paid
JK36392 paid
MK30925 paid
RubyJelly paid
quimby20 paid
jjheel13
smithnic paid
corndogtaylor paid
CranMalReign paid
Thorns2010 paid
IAmMine3232 paid
PillowPants paid
kc207788
jrgwhiz paid

NAUjackfan paid
pjtradeking paid
Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    im interested
  • Options
    sounds cool
  • Options
    jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    I like it...
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• Options
    Interested.
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    spencer958spencer958 Louisville, KY Posts: 279
    interested
  • Options
    interested...
  • Options
    smithnicsmithnic Posts: 1,557
    I'm in
    Go Get 'Em Tigers!
  • Options
    in
  • Options
    i'm not in right now, kind of short of money, but if this happens, maybe next month..

Good luck anyway!!
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    Interested
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    updated the list on the original post
  • Options
    JK36392JK36392 Posts: 840
    id like to get in
  • Options
    off to bed and the list is current, I will add any other names that pm tomorrow.
  • Options
    In
  • Options
    I cant send a PM from my phone but put me in please. Thanks.
  • Options
    updated with the overnight pms I will let this run a few days to see if we can get all 17
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    just about 1/2 way there
  • Options
    ok we are way over the hump only 6 entries left
  • Options
    Wow only 2 more spots left then this will be closed.

I have also decided since the Klausen Spring 06 is not like the other posters I will include 2010 PEARL JAM 10/7 OEIRAS POSTER Scratch & dent with the person who gets drawn for that.
  • Options
    Count me in. Sounds like a fun game and I love surprises.
  • Options
    I'll jump in on the mystery. I'll pm you later. Thanks for the sale.
  • Options
    Put me in... what the hell...

If I make the cut, then hooray for me.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    OK I just got back from the vet and had 5 people interested. I went with the 2 pms first.

Should someone drop out the following people will get first dibs on the drop out names
    PrettyGuts
    cross7806
    CranMalReign

Thanks everyone for joining information will be sent out in pm's now.
  • Options
    OK pm's are sent to the 17 people listed in the original thread, if you are one of the 17 listed and did not get a pm email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:umbertotamba@charter.net">umbertotamba@charter.net</a><!-- e --> and make sure to include your username

Thanks,

Rob
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,697
    haven't checked the lost dog's section in day's & I miss out on something so sweet?

d'oh!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    haven't checked the lost dog's section in day's & I miss out on something so sweet?

d'oh!

Right there w/ ya, bro.
    • 98 Pgh
    • 00 Pgh
    • 03 Pgh|Philly|PSU|Camden 1+2|Hershey
    • 04 Boston 1|Reading
    • 05 Philly
    • 06 Camden 1+2|Pgh
    • 08 Camden 1+2|Hartford|Mansfield 2
    • 09 Philly 1 [EV]|Toronto|Spectrum 1-4
    • 10 Cleveland|Buffalo
    • 11 Philly [EV]|PJ20
    • 12 Philly
    • 13 London|Pgh|Buff|Philly 1+2|Balt
    • 14 Cincy|StL
    • 16 Philly 1+2|Philly 2 [TotD]
    • 18 Boston 1+2
  • Options
    I will update any paids when I get home from work tomorrow night.

I had one person drop so i took them off the list and sent a pm to the first in the reserve line, if I dont here by the time I get out of work it will go to the second in the standby line and so on.....Demetrios i will put you fourth in the backup line if u like
  • Options
    quick update to paid list this morning
  • Options
    cmon people... pay the man!! ;)