The Eagles... ( the music band.. )

McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
went to see them in Boston last year.. I was expecting alot from them since I became a really big fans of their 5-6 first album..

It turned out to be one of the worst show I've seen in years.

Second act was mainly composed of post-hotel california era songs.. which most of them suck ( I say "most", 'cause still, they were still doing some good stuff back then ).

any of you saw them live during the last tour? What was your reaction?

By the way, comments such " this band sucks anyway.." are hardly not necessary.. turns out that you just become a ignorant and closed minded moron toward music in general. If you don't like the band, just ignore the thread please. thanks
-"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Cue, the Dude
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVaiRLDM628

I have nothing to add and don't hate the Eagles, indifferent is the word, I guess. Just thought it was a good excuse to post that video.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,730
    Cue, the Dude

Beat me to it. Damnit.
  • haha actually, the big lebowski is my favorite movie ever..

but tells me, how can he hates the Eagles, and be a fan of CCR and Dylan's The Man In Me ( my favorite song ever! )

.. makes no sense to me.. the dude is wrong all the way with that comment (:
    -"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    McCready00 wrote:
    haha actually, the big lebowski is my favorite movie ever..

but tells me, how can he hates the Eagles, and be a fan of CCR and Dylan's The Man In Me ( my favorite song ever! )

It did seem counter intuitive to the character, you would think they would be right up his alley.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    I love The Eagles! I probably wouldn't see them because of their ticket prices.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • My favorite band pre-PJ. Saw them on the hell Freezes Over tour. Think that was the one that caused all the ruckus with the $100+ ticket prices. Was a great show IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdGSa-h1sPw
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,425
    McCready00 wrote:
    haha actually, the big lebowski is my favorite movie ever..

The Eagles and CCR aren't really that similar.