Options

ISO of EMEK EDMONTON FOIL...

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
subject says it all ....

i have the 1st pressing of INTO THE WILD .. still sealed ( has the split spine like most of them)
2010 Bridge school S/N .........................................eds signature...dead mint
a bunch of random pearl jam prints from the last few tours
BOTH volcom 45's .. one is xxx/2000 the other is xxx/1000
rsd 45
foo fighters RSD medium rare

if you happened to get one and really dont care for it AND PLAN ON USING IT FOR TRADE BAIT .... im the guy with "SUCKER" tattooed on his forehead ...so please consider a trade and i'll even through in some cash ...
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i have a bunch pearl jam prints to trade ...some records(nothing crazy)...
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Good luck, thats some awesome stuff you're offering.
    -one thing to remember, always have a good time, all the time
  • Options
    i would be more then happy to trade either the Bridge School poster OR ITW with everything else on the list for the poster
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,652
    Good luck Joe.... I think this is going to be a tough find... I've already given up hope.... :o

trying to cut down on the poster purchases, and this one ain't gonna be cheap....
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    Good luck Joe.... I think this is going to be a tough find... I've already given up hope.... :o

trying to cut down on the poster purchases, and this one ain't gonna be cheap....

i will not give up till i find one ..

you get that handbill back from the framer ??? and how much did you pay to have it framed ?
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,652
    joe2468 wrote:
    shep wrote:

you get that handbill back from the framer ??? and how much did you pay to have it framed ?

yup.... just posted it up over the framed poster thread... check it out!
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:
    shep wrote:

yup.... just posted it up over the framed poster thread... check it out!

looks bad ass ........
  • Options
    anyone ?
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Good luck Joe. It may cost you every thing on that list to obtain one. I have heard offers as high asw $1500. No Joke :shock:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Good luck Joe. It may cost you every thing on that list to obtain one. I have heard offers as high asw $1500. No Joke :shock:

your kidding me ???

i think i might offer that entire list for one ....