Options

FOO TIX

PeTaLuMaPeTaLuMa New Jersey Posts: 54
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
If you can't get to the Bridge School Benefit Concert and want to round out your concert experience by seeing the Foo Fighters( who just happen to be on the lineup) here's your chance!

I have 2 tix for Monday Sept 26th at the Izod Center at the Meadowlands Complex in New Jersey
Selling the pair for $120 which is face value and minus the service fees.

Section 239 Row 3 Seats 7&8

I recently fell, broke my hip had surgery and now have 3 screws holding the right side of my hip together.
Did this a month ago...and while I can get around ok on crutches, I am not up to maneuvering around on them at a concert.
If interested please PM me to arrange for pickup. I live near Flemington

Thanks
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    Man, hip surgery, that has to be very painful. I hope you feel better and hang in there.
  • Options
    If you haven't seen the FF before I highly suggest you take these tickets. I saw them Monday night in Detroit and they were great.
  • Options
    PeTaLuMaPeTaLuMa New Jersey Posts: 54
    quimby20 wrote:
    If you haven't seen the FF before I highly suggest you take these tickets. I saw them Monday night in Detroit and they were great.

I try to catch them every time they tour. They put on one hell of a show. Grohl is simply amazing. I am really bummed that I won't be going. Glad you had the opportunity to see them

@ PJ88- thanks! ;)
  • Options
    NAISNAIS Posts: 69
    I saw the Foos this week for the first time, they're awesome live! It's a different experience than the 10 PJ shows I've been to, but it was a great time. Grohl's voice really holds up live, unreal, and the band is very interactive. I understand that they don't vary the setlist much, so not many surprises, but there was a decent mix of "radio hits" and some of the great songs that aren't mainstream hits.
    98: Cleveland
    2k: Columbus, Seattle I
    03: Cleveland, Columbus
    04: Toledo
    06: Cleveland
    10: Cleveland, MSG II
    11: Alpine Valley PJ20 I and II
    12: Music Midtown Festival (Atlanta)
    13: Wrigley, Brooklyn II
    14: Cincy