Middle Managers

Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
edited September 2011 in All Encompassing Trip
Holy Crap they drive me crazy. Basically the essence and purpose of their general being. Office Space comes to mind. And especially when they stand right over your shoulder (like right now)and look for something they can bitch about in some lame ass attempt to try and make their weak-do-nothing asses look better..

They remind of the dude that has to keep reminding you how smart or tough they are...because otherwise you would forget or never would have known in the first place..haha

Guys at the top are cool. The scientists getting the work done in the labs are cool, but these dudes...pffftt. Anyone else got a middle manager like this? Thanks for letting me vent..

In any case...Happy Friday!
...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Aero83_ wrote:
    Holy Crap they drive me crazy. Basically the essence and purpose of their general being. Office Space comes to mind. And especially when they stand right over your shoulder (like right now)and look for something they can bitch about in some lame ass attempt to try and make their weak-do-nothing asses look better..

They remind of the dude that has to keep reminding you how smart or tough they are...because otherwise you would forget or never would have known in the first place..haha

Guys at the top are cool. The scientists getting the work done in the labs are cool, but these dudes...pffftt. Anyone else got a middle manager like this? Thanks for letting me vent..

I hope the person that is pissing you off isn't standing over your shoulder watching you type this! :lol:
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Oh, and if any of my coworkers are checking this out, you know I'm just kidding, hahahahaha. I love my job. I'm just trying to act cool anonymously online in front of my rocker peeps. :mrgreen: Late.
  • I've had a couple Captains that were pretty uptight.

Battalion Chiefs tend to be more laid back.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    DS1119 wrote:
    Aero83_ wrote:

I hope the person that is pissing you off isn't standing over your shoulder watching you type this! :lol:

I thought I was being stealthy...but who knows and I'm sure they're monitoring me one way or another. All good, I have nothing to hide..