Options

ISO: PJ Winnipeg Jets shirt XL

bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,085
edited September 2011 in Lost Dogs
I had a trade worked out with a guy on here last week for a shirt. I am going to the Vancouver show on Sunday and had worked out a deal to trade a Vancouver shirt for the Winnipeg Jets shirt. He informed yesterday (5 days after the Winnipeg show) that he decided to change his mind and trade for a Toronto Blue Jays shirt instead. He also has one on ebay as well. Just upset right now. I am hoping someone can help me out. Good karma coming your way. Thanks :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I can also buy the shirt from you, or trade one of my various posters for it. You can check out my collection at expressobeans. Username pigge18
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    bosshogg18 wrote:
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I have a WPG shirt in XL never worn or washed. Not really a fan as is my least fav. next to the Canadian tour shirt and the Saskatoon shirt I picked up. + am a Canucks fan and Vancouverite for life... Jets and WPG are now a close second! ;)

Please pick up a Van shirt in XL for me / you and I'll 99% likely trade with you! PM me and we can work out details.

Wish I was there for the show Sunday! My first PJ show was in 03 at GM Place and saw Eddie at the Center in 08. also have seen many great events at the PNE. Enjoy!

Ryan
    IF NOTHING IS EVERYTHING, I'LL HAVE IT ALL.

Vancouver 2003
    EV Vancouver 2008
    Winnipeg & Saskatoon 2011
    Wrigley July 2013
    Vancouver & Seattle 2013
    Tulsa, Lincoln & St. Paul 2014
    Mexico City 2015
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Wrigley 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle TOTD 1 & 2 2016 
    London 1, Cancelled / Boarderline, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2 2018
    Ohana 2019 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    bosshogg18 wrote:
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”