Any ideas for Halloween?

2»

Comments

• If you want to go with the disease theme, I think these plush toy microbes could provide you with some costume inspiration: http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/6708

Swear to God I'm not making this up _ we have two of those microbe toys in our studio here.

:shock:
    Somehow I'm not at all surprised! :lol:

Poncier's idea is brilliant.
    I like the zombie idea but I have this feeling that everyone will expect your group to break into the Thriller dance. :think:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    http://youtu.be/VmjM1GWB61Y
    this is the funniest stuff all year long.

im crazy protractor face, now gimmie some damn candy.

im crazy newspaper face
    i want some candy, my face aint normal its a damn newspaper

or

crazy guy under the desk

:lol:
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Unlost, whatever you decide it has to be DEAD!!!
    Halloween is my time, I love this time of year. Nothing like dressing up like a ghoul a scaring the
    little kiddies as they ring the bell looking for treats :lol::lol::lol:

Seriously though, you need to have a ghoulish theme, it's f'n Halloween!!!
    I like Poncier's dead musicians idea- and have everyone come in looking the way they did when they died.
    Yeah, that means Kurts gonna need some extra make up. 8-)

One of the best costume ideas I had many,many years ago was so simple and the hit of a party- a white tennis outfit, tennis racket, hair in a bun, knife in my back with some blood dripping down....Monica Seles.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    chadwick wrote:
    http://youtu.be/VmjM1GWB61Y
    this is the funniest stuff all year long.

im crazy protractor face, now gimmie some damn candy.

im crazy newspaper face
    i want some candy, my face aint normal its a damn newspaper

or

crazy guy under the desk

"extra, extra, read all about me
    I need some CANDY"

tumblr_lj5escsqTl1qiyczoo1_400.jpg
  • Im gonna post this here. Saw it on the news last night, so it'll probably be a hard find now considering all the uproar. Some will be offended. Some will laugh.

Meet:
    Anna Rexia
    4503_350.jpg
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I was thinking...the office should be turned into a restaurant

The managers...chefs/cooks

the employees...cockroaches

their desks...huge plates of food

hey, what happened to that place anyway unlost?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    Im gonna post this here. Saw it on the news last night, so it'll probably be a hard find now considering all the uproar. Some will be offended. Some will laugh.

Meet:
    Anna Rexia
    4503_350.jpg
    son of a...
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Im gonna post this here. Saw it on the news last night, so it'll probably be a hard find now considering all the uproar. Some will be offended. Some will laugh.

Meet:
    Anna Rexia
    4503_350.jpg
    I'd like to feed her
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    If you decide on diseases...visit this site...

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/main/gi ... originals/

Sweet...they just added Trichomonas!
    http://www.giantmicrobes.com/us/product ... iasis.html
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
    afroannnie wrote:

tis slightly disturbing that they make these diseases look so cute..."no, really, I don't want HPV"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

tis slightly disturbing that they make these diseases look so cute..."no, really, I don't want HPV"

Yeah..but I guess the only people that would buy them are dorky scientists... ;)
    Of course...the Chlamydia one is kinda cool..and I don't have any stuffed "things" at my desk.. :geek:

These could also be used as a way to tell someone about the "gift" you gave them :?
  • Maybe RCKCNDY can get you 18 sets of Lionel Ritchie booty shorts and RYE can get you 18 capes... Then the office could be me for halloween.. provided everyone is the appropriate level of VGL :lol:
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Maybe RCKCNDY can get you 18 sets of Lionel Ritchie booty shorts and RYE can get you 18 capes... Then the office could be me for halloween.. provided everyone is the appropriate level of VGL :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

- Christopher McCandless
    Maybe RCKCNDY can get you 18 sets of Lionel Ritchie booty shorts and RYE can get you 18 capes... Then the office could be me for halloween.. provided everyone is the appropriate level of VGL :lol:

Unlost...I think this is it... :lol::lol:

tumblr_l6lv6g6TPx1qbhcdgo1_500.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • 81 wrote:

tumblr_l6lv6g6TPx1qbhcdgo1_500.jpg
    Really? :lol::lol::lol:

Thats fucked up and flattering all at the same time... I must re-evaluate my life now ;)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    81 wrote:
    zombie attack

That would be cool to have a zombie invasion thing going on...

if you put a little epidemic spin on it it might fit well into the health aspect of your place of employment
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • im going as a playboy bunny.
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • I told him to step off

Step off?!?!
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Sorry, didnt read the whole thread..
    But Halloween has always treated me well. I can definitely give two thumbs up to either a Pearl Jam show or a World Series game on that particular evening. Even better if you are capable of pulling them both off in the same night..

Beyond that, anything in Mex gets pretty crazy on Dia de los Muertos, especially Cabo San Lucas. Santa Cruz, California has a tendency to get out of hand as well..

Hmmm, where will eye be..Got me looking forward to it now..muhaha
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,812
    best halloween costume ever?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6p5mbp_M98
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA