The CorduroyGirl thread

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Welcome to the forums....Enjoy your stay....and please keep all limbs inside the ride at all times.
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    And don't talk to strangers.
  • Stay out of the Moving Train forum!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    The way to my heart is chocolate.
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Claireack wrote:

chocolate-castle.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Stay out of the Moving Train forum!

That forum is brutal!! :lol: Everything is a fight. There are members there that will argue with me about the color of the walls in my living room even though they have never been here. :lol:
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    DS1119 wrote:

That forum is brutal!! :lol: Everything is a fight. There are members there that will argue with me about the color of the walls in my living room even though they have never been here. :lol:

For the last time...THEY'RE BEIGE!!!!!! :evil: :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

For the last time...THEY'RE BEIGE!!!!!! :evil: :D

They actually are! :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

woohoo!!! what do i win? :ugeek:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Posts: 12,158
    edited September 2011
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol: That is the most hateful place on the planet! It's SO negative and you are NOT allowed to have an opinion there. You're right, people will argue with you about anything. It's hard to believe that there is such a depressing forum like that on this board. They're animals in there!!!
    Post edited by The Waiting Trophy Man on
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • ClaireackClaireack Posts: 13,561
    81 wrote:
    Claireack wrote:

chocolate-castle.jpg

I LOVE BRIAN SPUTNIK!!
  • Welcome. Pull up a chair and help yourself to some bacon wrapped crow.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Welcome. Pull up a chair and help yourself to some bacon wrapped crow.

:lol: Topped with alcohol-infused whipped cream of course!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,829
    Stay away from that guy!!!!!
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732

i was watching iron chef (the orginal series) and they were making it...but i think its squab
  • wellcome to the forum...
    ibtl is something you gonna learn fast when 81 opens a thread ,and seeya at next European tour... :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Greetings... Just a few hints and tips for the forum:

Don't make friends, you won't shake them off. PJ friends are like herpes.

Don't fall in love; you'll end up doing something silly like having a Pearl Jam wedding and half the forum members attending.

Make sure you talk to strange people because if you don't, you won't talk to anyone.

Don't go into Moving Train unless you absolutely 110% know what you're talking about and have every shred of evidence to back it up... or unless you're drunk.

Don't slag off Soundgarden... I learnt the hard way.

Tour like you've never toured before... because if you don't, you'll just get jealous and pissy.

Welcome... and have fun ;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
    mfc2006 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

A PJ20 backpack. Damn, they're sold out. I'll have to get back to you.
    DS1119 wrote:

:lol: That is the most hateful place on the planet! It's SO negative and you are NOT allowed to have an opinion there. You're right, people will argue with you about anything. It's hard to believe that there is such a depressing forum like that on this board. They're animals in there!!! I also get the feeling that there are a couple of frequent posters in there that rode the short bus to school, lol

I tried that forum for exactly twenty minutes. I got so absolutely bent out of shape it just wasn't worth it. I"ll stay in AET where I can post pictures of puppies and discuss steak eating habits with a quick stint on the Porch to discuss charging stations and the coolness of Stone Gossard. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

A PJ20 backpack. Damn, they're sold out. I'll have to get back to you.

:D

i hear ya about the AMT forum, man....
    i stay far, far way from there....it's a verbal pissing contest without any winners.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • AMT blows.

Too many conservatives.

And too many liberals.

In fact . . . too many people. Never a good thing.
    I knew it all along, see?
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    AMT blows.
  • Why would you ever leave AET?
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559

she's already there ...

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=171530

it is easy to fear what you don't understand ... ;)
  • WOW!!! Thank you so much!!! I didn't know if I should open a introduction thread (didn't really find many of them...) so I just sneaked in :D

This forum and its users ROCK!!! :clap::clap::clap:

EDIT - (got so overwhelmed I forgot to say the rest) Thank you for all the tips too XD And I WILL join you for at least a part of the next tour... It's too late... I'm hooked! No turning back now!!! :D
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    welcome to the Hotel California. You can check out, but you can never leave
  • he he another form of fair warning.. give yourself a budget.. the Lost Dogs forum is ADDICTING!!!!!! Oh and other than that.. have fun!!! So just a little "edit fun" I re read this post, just before submitting it and it was a good thing too.. I'd typo'd the word fair.. so that it would have originally read.. another fart warning.. LMAO who DOES THAT?!!? oh yeah me.. welcome CG!!
  • AHAHAH Thanks ;) I'm not even checking out this time...
    I remember (not very well) the first time I was a member, I got the info on how to become one on a No Code postcard O_O I can't tell for sure but I think membership was 12$ at the time... I don't remember receiving anything for a renewal (probably did, only my memory isn't that good XD) and so I never renewed it...
    But now it's different! Now, with internet and all, the contact with other members is constant so it makes it a completely different experience! Definetely NOT checking out!! :D

About the typo, it would just have reminded me of something I could have done myself!!! hehehehe
    ~Can't escape from the common rule
    If you hate something, don't you do it too...~
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:lol: Topped with alcohol-infused whipped cream of course!

:lol: