***Pearl Jam Setlist Thread, Calgary 9/21***

Comments

• boom and mike must be trading solos right now

Hot.
  • and, i hit toronto 1 and 2, and sat 100 percent in front of Ed and Neil during the PJ20 second showing on Monday.....that was amazing, but I have a weird feeling that Vancouver will just be a capper of all time
    Formally known as Tackalac before being formally known as Vedderwt,,,,....release my old name and posts....

I saw a wino eating grapes, I said, "Dude, you have to wait"
  • Mark Arm and Steve are invited to the stage for a Stooges song

Take your guesses people

And they are totally fucked up
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13

Take your guesses people

search and destroy?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Passenger???
    Formally known as Tackalac before being formally known as Vedderwt,,,,....release my old name and posts....

• Dude....tell me it isn't something retardedly amazing.....

• Kick out the Jams is kinda a boooooo song for me

• OffMeGoes wrote:
    Dude....tell me it isn't something retardedly amazing.....

Yes!!

Take your guesses people

search and destroy?
    Yes, it is.. she said :"save my soul"
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • OffMeGoes wrote:
    Im hitting Edmonton and Vancouver...pretty sure Vancouver will be the best of my 86 shows.....weird feeling

i have the same feeling about Vancouver....so glad im going.....closest thing to hometown show for band...gonna be a good one...now if i could just win the lottery
    ?? shows and counting....GREATEST ROCK AND ROLL BAND IN THE WORLD
  • Unreal folks, but Calgary just got

Fuckin Up
  • Unreal folks, but Calgary just got

Fuckin Up

Niiiiice.

I got this in Toronto '06 and it was unreal!!

We love us some Neil Young!!
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,239
    :shock: :o :shock: :o lucky mother fuckers
  • wigoutdcp wrote:
    OffMeGoes wrote:
    Im hitting Edmonton and Vancouver...pretty sure Vancouver will be the best of my 86 shows.....weird feeling

i have the same feeling about Vancouver....so glad im going.....closest thing to hometown show for band...gonna be a good one...now if i could just win the lottery

I hope so, but on the whole the Canadian tour has felt very balanced. The setlists have been quite varied and most shows have had something special to set them apart. I'm really interested in hearing all of the boots from this tour.
  • Man, I am out of beer and I can't leave my house to walk to the store until Yellow Ledbetter comes through..

This job is cramping my style :lol::lol:
  • Holy Fuck

they have have played this twice now :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • I'm really hoping for Binaural for Vancouver!
    :thumbup: :)
  • Man, I am out of beer and I can't leave my house to walk to the store until Yellow Ledbetter comes through..

If you have the PJStatTracker app, you can post while you walk ;)
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Holy Fuck

they have have played this twice now :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    dirty frank next

• The lights have been on for a few minutes now and.. Yellow Ledbetter
  • drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Thanks for the relay everyone -- I missed most of it but thats a great setlist.

VANCOUVER... I AM COMING YOUR WAY!

If you have the PJStatTracker app, you can post while you walk ;)
    True.. I need a new phone..
  • Huge thanks to RYEzupSFand Cavstarr313!

Thank you guys!

• drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    BTW - did anyone get a pic of the Calgary shirt?

Thank you guys!

Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,239
    Pretty fucking awesome show, might even top montreal for me

Thank you guys!
    The least I could do for the greatest group of fans/people I have ever or will ever meet.. glad to do it..

Mike went into the crowd and played for Laura and Scene

??? I have no clue but it sounds great :D
  • THX AGAIN!!
  • Anybody know if Ed was drinking tea or wine tonight?

Ain't it funny when things change so much, it's all state of mind?

Just opened bottle number two.....I planned well